JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The other day I saw one member trying to get $1,000 on a Ruger 10/22 ... Now there's another one trying to get $1,500 for a FN Scar copy in .22LR

Are all these people going crazy?

What is your input? Because I don't think there will be any ban ... Both Republicans and Democrats know if they support such a ban, they will definitely loose the next election ... This is just a smokescreen ... Same happened after each shooting. And if they impose a ban, that will not solve anything. Lanza killed all those poor victims with 2 Glocks ... "Gun free zones" are an invitation for deranged people like Lanza to prey on unarmed victims.

I think people who are trying to capitalize on "assault weapons" now are just greedy and they are no better than the Wall Street bankers.

Just my 2c.

The other day I saw one member trying to get $1,000 on a Ruger 10/22 ... Now there's another one trying to get $1,500 for a FN Scar copy in .22LR

What is your input? Because I don't think there will be any ban ... Both Republicans and Democrats know if they support such a ban, they will definitely loose the next election ... This is just a smokescreen ... Same happened after each shooting. And if they impose a ban, that will not solve anything. Lanza killed all those poor victims with 2 Glocks ... "Gun free zones" are an invitation for deranged people like Lanza to prey on unarmed victims.

I think people who are trying to capitalize on "assault weapons" now are just greedy and they are no better than the Wall Street bankers.

Just my 2c.

Can I buy some AR mags from you for $8 each?

It's the buyers that are the stupid one and they are pushing the prices up.

Don't overpay and eventually things should settle back down, barring a ban of some sort.

I'm done with my black gun builds for the time being and am working on a long range bolt action since I can still buy parts for it.

Can I buy some AR mags from you for $8 each?

Sincerely? NO. The cheapest PMAG's I bought 2 weeks ago were $13 for 5.56 and $18 for .308 ... I would definitely NOT sell them to you for $8. But practicing what some shops do it is completely evil. I went to buy some more mags and they said there out of them. Next day they had them back in stock for $40/pc. I wonder if they got them FedEX'ed overnight.

On one way they don't have to put any bans on "assault weapons" ... We will drive the prices that high that they will be prohibitive for the common man.

A buddy of mine just opened a gun shop 2 months ago. He already has a picture of Obama in his shop and underneath it says: Salesman of the year! Go figure ...

I own several AR-15 and AR-10's. I won't say how many ... But if I would sell them at the prices they sell now, I could probably buy a small house ... But I will not do it just for the principle ... People ... we are not the big corporations ... We are responsible gun owners and it sickens me to see we act like vultures ... opportunistic ...

Sincerely? NO. The cheapest PMAG's I bought 2 weeks ago were $13 for 5.56 and $18 for .308 ... I would definitely NOT sell them to you for $8. But practicing what some shops do it is completely evil. I went to buy some more mags and they said there out of them. Next day they had them back in stock for $40/pc. I wonder if they got them FedEX'ed overnight.

On one way they don't have to put any bans on "assault weapons" ... We will drive the prices that high that they will be prohibitive for the common man.

A buddy of mine just opened a gun shop 2 months ago. He already has a picture of Obama in his shop and underneath it says: Salesman of the year! Go figure ...

I own several AR-15 and AR-10's. I won't say how many ... But if I would sell them at the prices they sell now, I could probably buy a small house ... But I will not do it just for the principle ... People ... we are not the big corporations ... We are responsible gun owners and it sickens me to see we act like vultures ... opportunistic ...

Unfortunately if the shops don't make a little extra now they won't be able to make it through the next few months when they have no inventory to sell. Their overhead doesn't go down simply because sales stop.

I worked in a steel distributor and thought it crazy when prices were based on replacement cost, but we made money on the way up and lost our *** on the way down, in the end it balanced out.

It isn't supply that drives prices rather its demand as others have stated. On another website, the mods forbid selling PMags above suggested retail. Potential buyers are demanding (wanting) to buy, but no supply is available at $14.95. Here government (Mods) has price fixed and so no sales take place. If government stops interfering, buyers will offer market and sellers will sell at market rates ($30-$100). For those who don't believe in free market, sell me your gold at 300 per ounce.

To be fair, that $1000 ruger 10/22 did come with a "banana clip." And had the rare wood stock option. Also you could get another "clip" for a mere $150. Could be a bargain in the future. You know how rare stock/assault 10/22's are.

This crap is just getting too funny. Can someone please threaten to ban my 1989 Mercedes? I'd like to try to sell it for five times its current value.

Just my 2c.

Doesn't bother me in the least. If I don't like the price then I don't buy it. This applies to houses, silver, gold, guns, ammo or mags.

So, your saying that I'm sitting on a gold mine between the two 10/22's I own. One stock with a butler creek stock, and the other a stainless wood laminated Target model!! And a half dozen worn out 25ers.. :s0140:

Doesn't bother me in the least. If I don't like the price then I don't buy it. This applies to houses, silver, gold, guns, ammo or mags.

I just think it's funny that people are coming out of the woodwork to collect on their "gold" and funnier that people may be paying for it. I predict a lot of "assault weapons" in the classifieds under WTT in about four months.

It doesn't bother me that people are running the prices up its about supply and demand. Is it inconvenient when you want to finish a build or pick up a few mags yea but just think it's no different than when you just got to have those tickets to the ducks/beavers game or buy tickets to the next Justin Bieber concert so you can make dad of the year with your teenage daughter it's just the way society is if there is a buck to be made someone will do it

I would like to complain too.

People are ripping me off by not selling $60/1000 7.62x39 or .308 at $150/1000, how about .223 at $100/1000?

People are ripping me off by not selling me real HK 94's at $600. If you have a IMI Galil you suck if you think it worth over $700.

I get ripped off every day at the fuel pumps it is everyones fault for hoarding fuel that I to pay over $1/gal for it.

What else can I complain about........

What the OP is saying is that the $$$ signs flash in front of peoples eyes during these dark times. Instead of trying to spear our family of shooters with a "participation cost" and inflating prices only because of possible profit we should be inviting new shooters to the range and saying "to hell" with ammunition cost and introduce new shooters to the sport. I've got two coming out to with me next weekend... My treat. This is the time to unite and share our sport.

It doesn't bother me that people are running the prices up its about supply and demand. Is it inconvenient when you want to finish a build or pick up a few mags yea but just think it's no different than when you just got to have those tickets to the ducks/beavers game or buy tickets to the next Justin Bieber concert so you can make dad of the year with your teenage daughter it's just the way society is if there is a buck to be made someone will do it

Um, did you just refer to Justin Bieber on a gun website? You, my friend, are one confident heterosexual (or something else). Either way, props to the guts.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top