JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I am on the fence. I think it's great that guys are are selling a fex things and turning a quick buck. It makes me sick that my local dealers are taking stock they had for Monghs marking it double or triple the price they couldn't sell it for a month ago and taking advantage of the situation. I have witnessed first hand new people buying guns and getting intruduced into recreational shooting. Dealers stick to your msrp and do the right thing. Just don't want a lot of first time gun buyers turned off by the fact they were taken advantage of. I can see the fs/ft forums loaded with guns come tax time.

Fox firearms has two 10/22 one wood grain. One pink under 300. I also saw( not at shop but on net 2 10/22 in dual gatling gun comes with two 10/22 stocks as well 850. I got a century r1a1 for 400 two days ago so there's hope.

You think you're ticked off now? Wait for a food shortage to happen. I'm so happy I've been prepping food, ammunition, and reloading supplies for the last few years.

The other day I saw one member trying to get $1,000 on a Ruger 10/22 ... Now there's another one trying to get $1,500 for a FN Scar copy in .22LR

Are all these people going crazy?

What is your input? Because I don't think there will be any ban ... Both Republicans and Democrats know if they support such a ban, they will definitely loose the next election ... This is just a smokescreen ... Same happened after each shooting. And if they impose a ban, that will not solve anything. Lanza killed all those poor victims with 2 Glocks ... "Gun free zones" are an invitation for deranged people like Lanza to prey on unarmed victims.

I think people who are trying to capitalize on "assault weapons" now are just greedy and they are no better than the Wall Street bankers.

Just my 2c.

As mentioned earlier....just walk past these crazy prices.......two weeks ago Bimart had 10/22's on sale for 199....maybe 3 weeks. Research there are some pretty big gun sellers out of our area that don't advertise. Most price gougers I have found are private owners.....our brothers in arms. I had buddy that was getting hit at close to grand for new gen 4 glock 19's! I did some hunting and found him 2 brand new ones at 499 each...yes it was plus 3%for debit card....30 ship....25 from local ffl.....but it beat anything locally. I have several AR builds going on for clients right now......lowers are kinda tough.....even uppers are. I am finding. Magazines in bulk cheap.....not Pmags....but other polymer mags and aluminum or stainless nato mags.

I predict all the guys who are buying 875 Bushmasters for 2200 will soon be sick over their "investment"

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top