JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ok, we have all been dealing with alotttta crap lately so I thought id, (hopefully) post a question that I find kind of humorous just to think about. ID love your responses.
IF supreme court rulings on the 2nd amendment state that a gun that is commonly in use is protected by the 2nd. The term “arms” is defined as what? I was thinking how these political morons could ban all guns then go after the archery industry. OR could they ban bows and arrows now because they are not arms? Thus not protected by the 2nd. Or are they? Yeah I know next would be knives,hammers, etc. but since the bow has been in use for eons…i just find it curious as to what peoples opionion is... does anyone think it fits, or doesn’t fit into the 2nd amendment as “arms”.

just remember titsonritz, feinstein learned all she knows about weapons from movies like rambo,,,,and rambo did use a recurve with exploding tips to blow something up..so im sure that will have to be on the ban list... im just sayin....:s0114:

"those arms in existence in the 18th century are protected by the Second Amendment"

Then the first amendment should only apply to media created on wooden printing presses.

I think this is a very insightful and pertinant question. Most of the focus on the 2A lately has been on guns, and we have made a lot of progress lately in gaining rights to carry firearms and self-defense. And while I am glad the NRA has been working for this, their focus(naturally) is on guns, but what about restrictive knife laws. WA has preemption on gun laws, but if I walk into Seattle carrying my 3.5" pocket knife, I would be in violation of the city statutes. I think we need to start pushing for the restoration of the meaning of the word "arms".

You will be limited to a 35lb draw weight recurve bow, with a quiver of no more than 2 arrows....:)

Oh wait, the children, you can't have a bow that a child could possibly draw...so, I cnage that, you will be limited to no LESS than 135lb draw weight recurve, an 2 arrows.

Maybe at the next political protest rally we should all show up with our semi rifles, handguns,biden aproved shotguns, bows, knives, hatchets, pitchforks and frying pans (watch the movie "tangeled" its a funny cute movie), and maybe a few bricks and rocks...thanks for the responses people...im lovin it.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top