JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I made some progress on my build. Doing 9mm afterall.

20210530_174540.jpg 20210530_174523.jpg

What upper/lower?
Anderson 80% and a Gorilla machining 9mm/45acp upper. Paid like 35$ for the lower and $40 for the upper!? The upper was in the raw and I did some good handfitting to have ot fit tight. Currently you have to hammer the rear pin out so I think i have to go at it a little better.

Its starting to come together. I used an odin works 9mm bolt and adjustable weight buffer. Waiting for the barrel...

Once the barrel is in and i know how the handguard is clocked, I will probably add a picatinny to the top of the handguard and find some iron sights for backup sights.

The handguard is 7", the barrel will be 5" and I am probably gonna use either a flashcan or a linear compensator to make up for the lenghts. I decided for a 7" handguard because I feel like it is more compfortable to hold for me with larger hands and long fingers.

I am gonna be doing the endomag for 3 Pmags I have camoed

20210604_134618.jpg 20210604_134543.jpg

Where you able to get that barrel on order? Mine shipped and will be here Monday. Was able to snatch an Aero EPC9 blem lower today to start the build.

Where you able to get that barrel on order? Mine shipped and will be here Monday. Was able to snatch an Aero EPC9 blem lower today to start the build.
Unfortunately not. But I did order the same barrel from a different place that had it on sale plus a coupon. Paid 80 instead of 60 but thats still pretty good!

Ive got a pile of 45 ACP AR's. You should have gone that route. You arent going to fit a Glock mag in a regular AR lower though. There are other options.

Alright I have my barrel installed and have a "what would you do" question.

Put a 4" muzzledevice on, or... use a small comp and cut the tubular handguard shorter.

Is there a benefit to use a 4" linear compensator?

I'd look for a forward brake that fits the inner diameter or close there of, in my opinion that would look pretty cool!

1622920432735.jpeg

4.25" long 1.4" diameter.

4.25" long 1.2" diameter.
Funny, looking at this one as we speak haha

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews