JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So you are talking about Armalite AR-10B mags and not KAC SR-25/M110 mags?
Tell ya what, when I get back from Texas, I'll pull them out and let you know. I don't recall any markings on these, and admittedly I dont know shinola about AR10 mags. So, when I call them GI mags, it may mean something very specific to you, and to me means "ugly and functional". :cool:
I bought them, they work very well, I was fortunate. :)

Tell ya what, when I get back from Texas, I'll pull them out and let you know. I don't recall any markings on these, and admittedly I dont know shinola about AR10 mags. So, when I call them GI mags, it may mean something very specific to you, and to me means "ugly and functional". :cool:
I bought them, they work very well, I was fortunate. :)

Gotcha

25 round pmags all the way. Solid fun and nice. Magpul is also releasing the d50 soonish. (50 round drum).
If you see 308 as nothing more then a bench gun then get the 20-10 rounders though.
25 rounder doesnt sit much longer then a 30round 556 mag. Stacked charging handle to charging handle for comparison:View attachment 558652
Thanks,
That's a great illustration. I wonder how much 50 rounds of 308 weighs? May need to buy a table to hold up the gun/mag. ;)

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top