JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I would say there was a run on them lately; simply because of politics.... not sure if you would be able to; but check out one of the gun shops on 99E southbound in Milwaukie; they had $150 for two Surplus Ammo lowers; I don't remember if they were stripped or something...but it was pretty reasonable deal....you could probably find another person locally who wants one of them, and split the costs...? I know its an FFL; thereby its legal; just need transfer to a WA FFL...right'? otherwise..I don't know.....Surplus ammo's site lists them as being in stock, so does JSE surplus....

I would say there was a run on them lately; simply because of politics.... not sure if you would be able to; but check out one of the gun shops on 99E southbound in Milwaukie; they had $150 for two Surplus Ammo lowers; I don't remember if they were stripped or something...but it was pretty reasonable deal....you could probably find another person locally who wants one of them, and split the costs...? I know its an FFL; thereby its legal; just need transfer to a WA FFL...right'? otherwise..I don't know.....Surplus ammo's site lists them as being in stock, so does JSE surplus....

I don't think I need to transfer to a ffl in wa since it's a long gun right?

I must be going blind! I can't find any lowers on the surplus ammo website.

Check with Curt's Discount Guns in Milwaukie-- 503 819-5881. If he doesn't have one he can probably get one. FFL required on lowers because they can be used to build a pistol.

Was there a run on stripped receivers or something? Seems like every place I've checked online seems to be out of stock. Anybody know a local place I can get one for about 100-140 bucks?

Brightwater had Spikes lowers for $120 I believe last time I was in there. That would save you the transfer fee and shipping

Brightwater had Spikes lowers for $120 I believe last time I was in there. That would save you the transfer fee and shipping

OMG! Thank you so much!!!! Just picked up their last Spikes lower for 129.84 out the door. They have a superior arms lower left for the same price if anyone is looking.

A receiver is not a long gun or a handgun, it is a RECEIVER. Since it is RECEIVER you can not buy them out of state. You can ONLY buy long guns out of state and ONLY from an FFL.

ATF Online - Firearms - Frequently Asked Questions - Unlicensed Persons

Thanks for this information! Would have saved me the time of going to the Albany show and finding this out.

OMG! Thank you so much!!!! Just picked up their last Spikes lower for 129.84 out the door. They have a superior arms lower left for the same price if anyone is looking.

You're welcome. Sucks that you can buy a stripped lower for $50-60 online but by the time it's shipped and transferred and taxed you don't end up saving much.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top