JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
There are several good barrels out there but for the money I would check out PSA as they are an excellent company and are always having sales. Their best barrels are their premium line and are made by FN. Their CHF barrels are what I am getting next.

I've looked at the FN PSA barrels a few times. I've read good things about them also. I generally like to handle things before I buy, and I think I'm going to pick up a couple of Blackhole Weaponry barrels when I can get up to WA.

QPQ, melonite, nitride coated barrels will open up more choices.....some say better than chrome in every way . I have run one for a while.....no issues

what gas system on the 18" ?

I've looked at the FN PSA barrels a few times. I've read good things about them also. I generally like to handle things before I buy, and I think I'm going to pick up a couple of Blackhole Weaponry barrels when I can get up to WA.

I have a mid length 16" Blackhole barrel. I have shot it out to 400 yards and it really surprises me. It is extremely accurate, as good as barrels that I have spent twice the money on. They are a bargain in my opinion and you will not be disappointed.

If that means you are open to QPQ then check out Ballistic Advantage. IMO the best bang for the buck barrel currently out there......top shelf materials and a great process.
average prices for above average barrels
11.5 carbine gas
http://ballisticadvantage.com/11-5-inch-556-gov-carbine-cmv-modern-barrel.html

beautiful shooting SPR profile 18" with the rifle gas
http://ballisticadvantage.com/18-inch-556-spr-rifle-cmv-modern-barrel-ops12.html

IMG_0362_zps02c62b1a.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads