JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I hope that this message goes to jim-dawg and that he is well. The reason for my search is that i've recently given my grand daughter an immaculate Star PD for her security. Although it hasn't been shot enough to warrant concern for the viability 0f the recoil bushing, I would like to encourage her to regularly practice with it. Thus, my concern for the longevity of the bushing. I/we need several replacements. Can/will you help? Keep your powder dry. - - Pepe Ray

Are you talking about the plastic recoil buffer?

1592865739356.png

I hope that this message goes to jim-dawg and that he is well. The reason for my search is that i've recently given my grand daughter an immaculate Star PD for her security. Although it hasn't been shot enough to warrant concern for the viability 0f the recoil bushing, I would like to encourage her to regularly practice with it. Thus, my concern for the longevity of the bushing. I/we need several replacements. Can/will you help? Keep your powder dry. - - Pepe Ray
Of course I can and will. Age and some solvents have been known to also break down older buffers as well. Not just the number of rounds fired.
Jimbo

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top