JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
doesnt matter the statistics... (certain)people are so damn ignorant they cant tell solid facts from their @$$, make bogus laws based on emotion and only hurt the law abiding. there already are laws in place that make mass shootings illegal. you mean to tell me people break these laws?:eek:

last i checked, doesnt alcohol or vehicle related accidents kill more people annually than bullets? wheres the alcohol ban? o wait, THEY tried that with very bad reprocussions. why dont we ban cars instead? especially ones with high capacity fuel tanks. No one needs that much gas. Also, those big knobby super swampers should be limited to 29" because +30 is just too much.
^^shocker!! i know:eek:

I like how, in the second video, some wanted the .30-06 round banned, but not the .223/5.56.
LOL. ya the 30-06 has been around 113+ years. not goin anywhere. its an iconic round. people STILL debate if theres a better all-around round out there.

We had a lady come in to the store yesterday. "So where are the AK-15s with the 40 second magazine clip bullets that they keep buying for the shootings...." o_O

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top