JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

••••••••●●●●▪▪▪▪SOLD▪▪▪▪●●●●•••••••••

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

A little "back story" first..

Factory assembled PSA upper.

This particular factory assembled upper rarely becomes available and currently isn't even listed (in / or out of stock) @ PSA.

I've started the "break in" process by cleaning after each round (kroil / clp / followed by dry patch) for the first 30 rounds. The round count is exactly 37 (20 rounds of 69 grain Black Hills / 17 rounds of MK262) currently at the point of cleaning after each 3 rounds fired (if you choose to - some people "break barrels in" / some don't).

Now onto the post:

PSA 223 wylde match grade upper.

SUB MOA ACCURACY

Heavy 16" Stainless Steel fluted barrel

You can shoot 223 or 5.56

Air gauged and hand lead lapped for accuracy

1 in 8 rate of twist

Mid length gas system

Midwest Industries SS15G2 15" free float
keymod handgaurd / with 5 QD sling mount points

3 port recoil reducing muzzle break (original flash hider included)

PSA (premium / no logo) Full-Auto Bolt Carrier Group /Key staked per mil-spec / grade 8 fasteners / chrome lined

PSA Mil-Spec charge handle

PSA "Iraq" lower

ALG nickel boron single stage "combat" trigger

Strike Industries enhanced bolt catch

Seekins Precision ambi-safety (original safety included)

Magpul moe trigger guard

Magpul moe pistol grip

VLTOR Riffle / ARM clubfoot fixed stock (with all contents)

Riffle length receiver extension (with Spikes Tactical carbine length conversion)

Spikes Tactical ST-T2 buffer

Spikes Tactical Billet Stock Spacer

Spikes Tactical Buffer Spring (mil-spec 17-7 electro plated)

●●the carbine length system is great for two reasons..
1) I prefer the Spikes Tactical ST-T2 buffer (no annoying sound)

2) the billet stock spacer adds a slight touch of weight to perfectly ballance this riffle for a "neutral" feeling (absolute perfection).

Noveske 4 slot keymod rail section

BCM keymod Qd sling mount

2 pieces of BCM panels

TangoDown "stubby" keymod vertical grip

One 30 round PSA magazine (made by D&H)

Configure with optics / sights of choice for your specific needs (none included).

I encourage you to search high and low as your not going to find anything of this quality / accuracy in the same price range (primarily because it doesn't exist and I'm selling at a loss).

$XXXX dollars cash + background check

Sorry NO-TRADES & I won't respond to "hey..well you take $xxx" dollars".

Located in the Hillsboro / Beaverton area

Thanks and now for some pictures

20161027_144824-1.jpg 20161027_144649-1.jpg 20161027_145001.jpg 20161027_145242.jpg 20161027_145317.jpg 20161027_144859.jpg 20161027_145618.jpg 20161027_145806-1.jpg

Last Edited:
I've built a lot of guns, and know how to find smoking deals on quality components. That being said, you win. I couldn't possibly find the parts to build such an awesome rifle for $799! Damn fine work!

I've built a lot of guns, and know how to find smoking deals on quality components. That being said, you win. I couldn't possibly find the parts to build such an awesome rifle for $799! Damn fine work!

Agreed. This is the best deal I've seen here in quite some time. Somebody buy this before I find a way to. GLWS!

I've built a lot of guns, and know how to find smoking deals on quality components. That being said, you win. I couldn't possibly find the parts to build such an awesome rifle for
Agreed. This is the best deal I've seen here in quite some time. Somebody buy this before I find a way to. GLWS!
Thanks for the "kind words"..
Aside from the "great deal" it's also amazingly ACCURATE. I find few things in life as satisfying as "one raged hole" when looking through a spotting scope.
Christian

I always read "priced to sell" and think "yeah, in six months," but this one really is. I was blown away by this price. granted it started as PSA, but these extras are a gold mine.

Oh man, I'm so gonna be couch-ridden for a while. It's worth it. 2nd...........

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top