JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

••••••••●●●●▪▪▪▪SOLD▪▪▪▪●●●●•••••••••

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

A little "back story" first..

Factory assembled PSA upper.

This particular factory assembled upper rarely becomes available and currently isn't even listed (in / or out of stock) @ PSA.

I've started the "break in" process by cleaning after each round (kroil / clp / followed by dry patch) for the first 30 rounds. The round count is exactly 37 (20 rounds of 69 grain Black Hills / 17 rounds of MK262) currently at the point of cleaning after each 3 rounds fired (if you choose to - some people "break barrels in" / some don't).

Now onto the post:

PSA 223 wylde match grade upper.

SUB MOA ACCURACY

Heavy 16" Stainless Steel fluted barrel

You can shoot 223 or 5.56

Air gauged and hand lead lapped for accuracy

1 in 8 rate of twist

Mid length gas system

Midwest Industries SS15G2 15" free float
keymod handgaurd / with 5 QD sling mount points

3 port recoil reducing muzzle break (original flash hider included)

PSA (premium / no logo) Full-Auto Bolt Carrier Group /Key staked per mil-spec / grade 8 fasteners / chrome lined

PSA Mil-Spec charge handle

PSA "Iraq" lower

ALG nickel boron single stage "combat" trigger

Strike Industries enhanced bolt catch

Seekins Precision ambi-safety (original safety included)

Magpul moe trigger guard

Magpul moe pistol grip

VLTOR Riffle / ARM clubfoot fixed stock (with all contents)

Riffle length receiver extension (with Spikes Tactical carbine length conversion)

Spikes Tactical ST-T2 buffer

Spikes Tactical Billet Stock Spacer

Spikes Tactical Buffer Spring (mil-spec 17-7 electro plated)

●●the carbine length system is great for two reasons..
1) I prefer the Spikes Tactical ST-T2 buffer (no annoying sound)

2) the billet stock spacer adds a slight touch of weight to perfectly ballance this riffle for a "neutral" feeling (absolute perfection).

Noveske 4 slot keymod rail section

BCM keymod Qd sling mount

2 pieces of BCM panels

TangoDown "stubby" keymod vertical grip

One 30 round PSA magazine (made by D&H)

Configure with optics / sights of choice for your specific needs (none included).

I encourage you to search high and low as your not going to find anything of this quality / accuracy in the same price range (primarily because it doesn't exist and I'm selling at a loss).

$XXXX dollars cash + background check

Sorry NO-TRADES & I won't respond to "hey..well you take $xxx" dollars".

Located in the Hillsboro / Beaverton area

Thanks and now for some pictures

20161027_144824-1.jpg 20161027_144649-1.jpg 20161027_145001.jpg 20161027_145242.jpg 20161027_145317.jpg 20161027_144859.jpg 20161027_145618.jpg 20161027_145806-1.jpg

Last Edited:
I've built a lot of guns, and know how to find smoking deals on quality components. That being said, you win. I couldn't possibly find the parts to build such an awesome rifle for $799! Damn fine work!

I've built a lot of guns, and know how to find smoking deals on quality components. That being said, you win. I couldn't possibly find the parts to build such an awesome rifle for $799! Damn fine work!

Agreed. This is the best deal I've seen here in quite some time. Somebody buy this before I find a way to. GLWS!

I've built a lot of guns, and know how to find smoking deals on quality components. That being said, you win. I couldn't possibly find the parts to build such an awesome rifle for
Agreed. This is the best deal I've seen here in quite some time. Somebody buy this before I find a way to. GLWS!
Thanks for the "kind words"..
Aside from the "great deal" it's also amazingly ACCURATE. I find few things in life as satisfying as "one raged hole" when looking through a spotting scope.
Christian

I always read "priced to sell" and think "yeah, in six months," but this one really is. I was blown away by this price. granted it started as PSA, but these extras are a gold mine.

Oh man, I'm so gonna be couch-ridden for a while. It's worth it. 2nd...........

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top