JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$4000
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Cave Junction
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Greetings, MAJOR price Drop!

Just in case you didn't get the AR you asked Santa for; please see if this'll fit the bill.

*AXTS AX-556 A-DAC #30* Lower in exquisite condition!
*Timney 3# Curved Skeleton'd Trigger
*SSI Strike Switch Safety
*Seekins Precision IRMT-3 Upper
*Matched Seekins Precision SP3RV-3 15" Handguard w/ M-LOK Rail
*18" Proof Research SS Carbon Fiber .223 Wylde w/1:8, .750 Gas Journal
*SilencerCo ASR QD Muzzle Break
*Rifle Length DI w/ .750 Superlative Arms "Bleed Off" Adjustable Gas Block
*LMT Enhanced Gas Tube w/H2 Block
*Lantac NIB Enhanced Bolt Carrier Group (E-BCG)
*Atlas PSR 46 17 Bipod, (non rotating) w/std rubber feet +
*Hawk Hill Talon Bipod feet
*Troy Micro 45° Battle Sights
*Stream light ProTac light w/Pressure Pad Activation
*LMT DMR Butt stock+
* Magpul CTR But Stock w/ GG&G Cheek Weld Riser
*US Optics Dayglow Yellow Level w/ Tube Protector Cover
* Magpul 1/2 Point Adjustable Battle Sling
*Atlas Mono Pod w/Yankee Hill Mount
*Magpul Rubber Overcoat Grip
*Schmidt & Bender 3-12 x 50 PM-II IL Classic w/ Factory Installed ART Reticle (Darrel Holland Design w/ Sun Shade and Rt Angle Set Tool. Holland "Blank" Dope Card Set, CD for Designing Personal D Cards and instructions/Lessons to properly use the, arguably fastest/most accurate ranging/sizing Reticle Available
*Spuhr 3016 0° MOA Cantilever Scope Mount w/rear mounted White Level
*Goldie Locks "Just Right" Head Space Tolerance Ck.
* Pelican FDE 1720 Hard Case

The Scope was purchased used f/ NWF and sent to o Darrel Holland z wherein he forwarded it on to S&B where it received an Alls Great Passing Grade!
The AXTS A-DAC Lower was purchased used but was/is in excellent condition. I was told that it was originally purchased by a well known "Thunder Ranch" Member, and was surrounded by Noveske Equipment; I was owner No. 2.

The rifle was shot 1) to break-in the Barrel, 6 shots; and 2) SA Gas Block Adjustment (time in battery and smooth cycling) & Get it on Paper w/ follow-up Consistency, 6 shots- 12 total using XM 193 & XM 855 respectively. Please let me know if you have any questions, etc. I'm in Cave Junction, Oregon but am in Portland for eye exams every month.

Understanding no one wants to hear there's $7k invested $4,500

It was a patience tested 3+ years to piece together and the end result was/is worth it.

Over the last 5-8 years I've chipped away from a small collection and I'm, for the most part, whittled away to that which would be used if necessary, but age and the sordid side effects therein are out pacing the passion (s).

Thank you for your time and no, she doesn't have a name yet....

Please understand that I'm not looking for any trades, well I might take an LMTV!!!!

Price is always negotiable but I'm not having a fire sale. Please respect her lineage and just barely legal age. The time taken to research and acquire parts wasn't anything anything short of a labor of love. Her Mom is a bit overweight LMT MWS 16" SS that has confirmed many times that I'm the only weak link; that was the bar I was going for.

Thanks again!

PXL_20231116_034451432.jpg PXL_20231116_034303993.jpg PXL_20231116_034212478.jpg PXL_20231116_034127860.jpg PXL_20231116_034021794.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.