JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This is a great way to get some trigger time on your AR while spending pennies on ammunition! Getting married in a month and I'm finding out what an expensive endeavor it is! So, time to let this baby go to a new home. I've had really good luck with CCI copper plated 40gr. bullets. It doesn't seem to like the Remington as much and I've had a few FTFs with this ammo. I've put about 300 rounds through it total and it's been cleaned every time after use. I always make sure to run a few rounds of 5.56 through the AR after shooting .22lr to blow out the extra crud built up from the dirtier ammo and this has worked perfectly. This is the Stainless Steel model (which makes cleaning a breeze when compared to the parkerized model). It is also the top end kit that comes with the drop-in forward assist and the bolt-hold-open adapter along with the Anti-jam charging handle. It will come with one extra Black Dog 26rd. magazine. Paid $230. I'll let it go for $180. Price is firm. Sorry, no trades (as much as I'd like to). Please PM responses. FTF in Portland (NE or downtown). Thanks for looking.

Manufacturer's description:

"Everything you need to convert your 5.56x45mm AR-15 to .22LR!!

Right handed .22 Evolution conversion kit for AR-15 rifles with forward assist adapter. Stainless steel, piston compatible, steel extractor pin, stainless steel firing pin captured spring, cotter pin in bolt retains firing pin, Drop-in forward assist adapter, buffer retaining relief cut, chamber adapter with improved live round extraction.

Includes:
Right Handed, Stainless Steel FA Equipped .22LR Action
BHOA Actuator
25 Round BHOA Magazine
Anti-Jam Charging Handle
Patent Pending

Note: Compatible with any 5.56 NATO chambered AR-15, including Gas Piston Systems where the piston enters the receiver no more than 1 - 7/8 inch. Only for use in 5.56 NATO chambered AR-15 rifles.
Setup is less than 30 seconds. Ammo is 1/10 of the price of 5.56 ammo, so that means a significant savings to you. "

Actually, Skeetermigee, the unit for sale at Cabela's is an entirely different kit, which you might have realized if you'd taken the time to read my entire post. Furthermore, I am selling this kit with an extra magazine (a $20 addition). So, next time you feel like crapping on somebody else's thread, maybe you should do your homework. That way you might avoid sounding like a tactless jerk who can't be bothered to read all the pertinent information. It's a pretty damn simple equation: if you don't like what I'm selling, don't buy it. Nobody is holding a gun to your head. It's truly amazing to me that people waste their time spouting off such uninformed drivel. Maybe in the future you should consider if it's really worth all the time and effort to come across as such a malicious busybody. But hey, thanks for looking!

I feel no need to further explain anything to the likes of a sad, bored, internet troll. Again, if you read the description you will find all of the extra features listed (more than just a charging handle and extra mag by the way) but judging from your demonstrated lack of scrutiny that would just be waaay too many words for you to decipher. I could give a rat's *** if you find the extra parts superfluous. As I previously stated, if you don't want to buy the damn thing... DON'T BUY IT. I congratulate you on your purchase from Cabela's and I'm sure you will be just fine without the extra features. Some people, however, want those features and are willing to pay for them. The kit's already sold by the way so go troll somewhere else, loser.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top