JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just picked up the ceiner kit for my mini 14 aand having some trouble getting it to work right. I understand that the mini 14 and AR do not operate the same, but the point I'm trying to get to is dealing with ceiner. If you order one from them it sounds like the delivery is 6+ months out, but they cash your check right away. If you want to know the status of your order send them $10 and they will "research" your order. For me my only choice was ceiner for the mini, if I had an AR I would definently go with another mfg. Google ceiner and read some of the complaints. I'm sure their product is worth the money, I just think customer service is worth paying a little more.

I have the Advantage Arms kits for my G26 and G19.
Work flawlessly and are super fun to shoot!
Great for working on trigger pull and just plinking.
They seem very well made.
I'm thinking of getting the barrels threaded and getting a .22 can.

Oh and here's a shameless plug for the Ciener AR kit I'm selling in the classifieds, with 5 Black dog mags....

I have the ciener kit and it took some breaking in for mine with BDM's but once i got it all oiled and cleand after the second time out it has functioned flawlessly, just clean it VERY well after each session.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top