JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
they are going to have a huge problem cutting up their meat......if they can't cut their meat, they can't have any pudding .......the struggle is real
britain-knife-control-e1521573320213.jpg

Keep the sharp objects away from humans, they look fallable... All but those humans making laws,they don't look fallable give them massive bombs that can wipe out an entire state and spread fallout to the rest of the world.

Cause that makes sense.

If aliens do exist they are probably shaking their heads and making fun of us.

Interesting article about a UK lawmaker proposing GPS tracking devices be installed in knives, which have become a serious public safety concern:

UK Lawmaker Calls For All Knives to be Registered, Fitted With GPS

Some of the public comments at the end of the article are priceless.

If I were you, I would begin to stock up on "assault" knives before the background checks and registration start in the ol' USofA!

Humm... I wonder if this lawmaker is related to New York's AOC?

Wont be long until there is a market for 80% knives.

always innovative, Apple trial introduction of the new iSaw based on organic interface with AI & silicon nanoid technology. In this case, for marine applications drawing power from the very sea water. Sure.

508694-838fc3d79622fc651021fd966e0d81d2.jpg

It's not a left/right thing, it's a people in power thing. Remember the patriot act was created and passed by the right.
Sure it is - anyone who thinks otherwise isn't paying attention.
While I opposed portions of the Patriot Act, I don't recall that taking away my gun rights.
Am more of a Ron / Rand Paul kind of guy (both opposed that also).

Last Edited:
Sure it is - anyone who things otherwise isn't paying attention.
While I opposed portions of the Patriot Act, I don't recall that taking away my gun rights.
Am more of a Ron / Rand Paul kind of guy (both opposed that also).
Really. Being put on a secret watch list of suspected terrorists and the FBI using that to put denials for background checks...?

Really. Being put on a secret watch list of suspected terrorists and the FBI using that to put denials for background checks...?
You have evidence of that? It's not a lawful part of the prohibited buyers restriction.
Maybe you've heard ... the left have been screaming for years to 'close that loophole'.
If that happened to you or anyone you know, appeal it. But I seriously doubt it did.

You have evidence of that? It's not a lawful part of the prohibited buyers restriction.
Maybe you've heard ... the left have been screaming for years to 'close that loophole'.
Not sure what counts as evidence beyond hearsay.. after all, the list is supposedly secret :rolleyes: and one certain list apparently requires an act of Congress to be removed from the list? I could be wrong on that.

Interesting article about a UK lawmaker proposing GPS tracking devices be installed in knives, which have become a serious public safety concern:

UK Lawmaker Calls For All Knives to be Registered, Fitted With GPS

Some of the public comments at the end of the article are priceless.

If I were you, I would begin to stock up on "assault" knives before the background checks and registration start in the ol' USofA!

Humm... I wonder if this lawmaker is related to New York's AOC?

If they arm their citizens it would thin out the knife trouble in no time

If they arm their citizens it would thin out the knife trouble in no time

Reminds me of something my dad used to say. Here's a story from my youth:

I smashed my finger with a hammer, and was complaining to my dad while he was wood working. His Response: "I can cut off your hand and you won't have a hurt finger anymore."

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top