JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If they arm their citizens it would thin out the knife trouble in no time
They conveniently leave out the areas where this type of assault has thrived and the people responsible for the assaults, home-invasions, rapes, and murders.
Since I'm super-evolved and woke, I won't mention the ghettos, uh... slums, I mean neighborhoods where the majority of the assailants live and commit their crimes until they venture out to prey on citizens. Suffice to say, they come from a place where skinning (alive), stabbing, beheading, stoning, murder, and rape are commonplace.
It ain't Michael Cain and Jason Stathem pulling this crap.

This is so incredibly stupid I thought it was a joke, but nope, it is real life.

A person could just as easy break a broom stick in half or snap a limb from a tree and impale a person with it. Or grab a napkin dispenser or hell a freaking rock and bash someone's head in.

Welp, apparently we have to ban everything.

Holy Shinola. All of that heroic effort in WWII just so we can watch Great Britain succumb to UN control. What is England anymore?

Muslim.

Gun control is having 2 guys show up late for work and the boss firing everybody to teach "the two" a lesson.

A story: That's what the DI did in boot camp... one screw up and the whole company paid the freight. Interestingly, the rest of us started to keep the screwups in line... we "policed" ourselves!

A story: That's what the DI did in boot camp... one screw up and the whole company paid the freight. Interestingly, the rest of us started to keep the screwups in line... we "policed" ourselves!
That was in USMC boot camp... keeping the sh*tbirds in line at MCRD to avoid The Pit, getting bent, or skipping chow (among other theatrical sadism) is a way to break-down and rebuild a unit.
The closest we can come to that as individuals and as free men and citizens of a republic is to make criminals fear for their very lives. We do that by being armed and lethal... whether the civilian disarmament advocates want to admit it or not, the threat of reciprocal violence from an apparant "mark" keeps them safer every damn day, armed or not.

RE: Knife attacks...
Knives, blunt objects, and bare hands/feet account for more criminal assaults and murders in USA than do semiautomatic rifles... rifles of any kind, really. If the American left wants to get serious about controlling the crime rate (I rarely giggle, but I did just a little bit typing that last bit), they should abandon this "assault rifle" crusade and go after knives, hands, feet, and blunt objects.

DO IT, AOC! BE THE CHANGE YOU WANT TO SEE... or whatever it is those people say.

What's next, flint control?

View attachment 560324

Fred Flintstone, Barney Rubble and the girls need to hear about this!

First you want them to get rid of featureless guns and now flint. What is this prehistoric world coming to?

flintstones 1.jpg

Assault version...
flintstones 2.jpg

Come on guys, don't be so paranoid.

Gun control isn't about banning hunting rifles, like the Rem 700. Its about banning military weapons, like the USMC M40.

But...but...but... Didn't James Earl Ray use a Rem 760?

...and what about:

Infamous Assassination Weapons from History

..haven't we learned yet that there is no such thing as bad persons, only bad objects, like guns and knives, that need to be banned?

(Note: the above is to be read with tongue firmly inserted in cheek)

I think I have found a solution to London's Knife Crime problem, which would be simply brilliant! I am going to actually compose a long letter to England's Tory party and would hope I could get some worldwide recognition for this guaranteed way to deter all future knife crime in the fair city of London.

no-knife-iso-prohibition-sign-is-1161.png

KNIFE FREE ZONES!!! What do you think? If I was carrying a knife, I would be terrified of such a sign :eek:

I think I have found a solution to London's Knife Crime problem, which would be simply brilliant! I am going to actually compose a long letter to England's Tory party and would hope I could get some worldwide recognition for this guaranteed way to deter all future knife crime in the fair city of London.

View attachment 563849

KNIFE FREE ZONES!!! What do you think? If I was carrying a knife, I would be terrified of such a sign :eek:
Is that a BENCHMADE?

View attachment 563849

From my understanding, London also has a lot of muggings where the perps are using cobblestones. How does one defend oneself against cobblestones?? :s0003:

From my understanding, London also has a lot of muggings where the perps are using cobblestones. How does one defend oneself against cobblestones?? :s0003:
Depends if they are ordinary cobblestones or assault cobblestones. If the latter, well I think there is not much one can do..

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top