JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Interesting article about a UK lawmaker proposing GPS tracking devices be installed in knives, which have become a serious public safety concern:

UK Lawmaker Calls For All Knives to be Registered, Fitted With GPS

Some of the public comments at the end of the article are priceless.

If I were you, I would begin to stock up on "assault" knives before the background checks and registration start in the ol' USofA!

Humm... I wonder if this lawmaker is related to New York's AOC?

Last Edited:
I'm seriously getting a good laugh out of the UKs crime problems.

I'm curious how those over there think this is going.

If the are willing to turn in there kitchen knives for the better of the country.

Could you imagine a knife buyback program :eek: that would be insanely fun. I'd show up with all sorts of stuff. A sharpened lollipop, piece of a 2x4 that I broke in line and widdled on with one of the other knives I planned on turning in for cash.

It sure is fun to watch.

Are world is a very very interesting place these days.

My assault knife!

iuOXCWVIWZ.jpg

I'm seriously getting a good laugh out of the UKs crime problems.

I'm curious how those over there think this is going.

If the are willing to turn in there kitchen knives for the better of the country.

Could you imagine a knife buyback program :eek: that would be insanely fun. I'd show up with all sorts of stuff. A sharpened lollipop, piece of a 2x4 that I broke in line and widdled on with one of the other knives I planned on turning in for cash.

It sure is fun to watch.

Are world is a very very interesting place these days.

Don't forget leaf-spring steel.... ;)

Holy Shinola. All of that heroic effort in WWII just so we can watch Great Britain succumb to UN control. What is England anymore?

Evil is in the heart and mind of the person , not whatever they use to commit their crimes.

Taking away a toy from all the children , because one child misbehaves , is not the most effective form of parenting or teaching...
So why do law makers think that taking away knives and guns from those of us who are not harming others , is going to convince the those that do , to stop committing crimes...?
Andy

In the UK, who outside of the government is calling for knife control? Also, like in the US, these attacks seem to be centered in certain areas. Politicians too ineffective to run their districts want to accuse innocent law abiding citizens of plotting to stab or shoot people.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top