JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I Think I answered my own question but this sucks I want a vertical grip on my gun does anyone know of anything that I can replace it with like a hand stop or a good angled foregrip everything I looked at so far looks stupid

Should you go ahead with a papered project, note the cost to Form 1 an AOW is the same as an SBR (two c-notes). Ditto the paperwork requirements. Why not just paper it as the latter and call it good? After it is an SBR, you can pretty my do whatever the heck you want with it with respect to fore-grips, stocks, barrel/overall lengths, and the rest. Good luck with your work. :)

Check out the FAB Defense PTK (what the FBI uses) or Magpul AFG. Do NOT use that 1913-mount Thompson foregrip, as even though it's angled the finger grooves make ATF consider it "Vertical".

Should you go ahead with a papered project, note the cost to Form 1 an AOW is the same as an SBR (two c-notes). Ditto the paperwork requirements. Why not just paper it as the latter and call it good? After it is an SBR, you can pretty my do whatever the heck you want with it with respect to fore-grips, stocks, barrel/overall lengths, and the rest. Good luck with your work. :)
Or buy an existing AOW ($5 stamp)

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads