Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

AOW

OP
safrole
Reactions
I Think I answered my own question but this sucks I want a vertical grip on my gun does anyone know of anything that I can replace it with like a hand stop or a good angled foregrip everything I looked at so far looks stupid

Should you go ahead with a papered project, note the cost to Form 1 an AOW is the same as an SBR (two c-notes). Ditto the paperwork requirements. Why not just paper it as the latter and call it good? After it is an SBR, you can pretty my do whatever the heck you want with it with respect to fore-grips, stocks, barrel/overall lengths, and the rest. Good luck with your work. :)

Reactions
Check out the FAB Defense PTK (what the FBI uses) or Magpul AFG. Do NOT use that 1913-mount Thompson foregrip, as even though it's angled the finger grooves make ATF consider it "Vertical".

User 1234

Reactions
Should you go ahead with a papered project, note the cost to Form 1 an AOW is the same as an SBR (two c-notes). Ditto the paperwork requirements. Why not just paper it as the latter and call it good? After it is an SBR, you can pretty my do whatever the heck you want with it with respect to fore-grips, stocks, barrel/overall lengths, and the rest. Good luck with your work. :)
Or buy an existing AOW ($5 stamp)

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Rangemaster Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    I have done business with Jeff for many years,he is trustworthy and honest
    • grpolarbear
  • Rangemaster Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    I've known him from the beginning. I trust him completely. His prices are fair. He is technically competent in all aspects of gunsmithing and...
    • OLDMANWINTER
  • Country Line Shooting Sports
    5.00 star(s)
    If you like a good mom and pop, country store, County Line only lacks the cracker barrel and chairs to be damn near perfect. They try and for the...
    • CptPh0t0n
  • Brimstone Gunsmithing
    5.00 star(s)
    David is kind, considerate and a true professional as are the rest of his staff ! Thanks
    • LuLuBelle
  • Brimstone Gunsmithing
    5.00 star(s)
    Back in April, I had Brimstone do a Tier 1 trigger job for my 10/22 race gun build. After months of use and a handful of speed steel events, I...
    • Mister Bisley