JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
They are alright, but I prefer airsoft. Get a kwc, kwa, or Tokyo Marui glock, set up some steel in the backyard or in the garage and have fun. They make other models as well if you are not a glock fan. All of them are quality pieces.

This way you get a recoil impulse, mag changes and better feel.

I couldn't get the link to work. I shoot my airguns a lot for the same reason why 2wheels likes Airsoft probably. I shoot them indoors at traps and targets. They are a much better facsimile in my opinion than light trainers. You actually put holes in paper and knock stuff over. The target does something when you hit it which equates to more fun which equates to doing it more often and getting the benefit of having a firearm like thing in your hand practicing

When I used to airsoft I had one $800 replica, but the guns those guys are using are in the $1200-$3000 range. Airsoft can be more expensive than real guns o_O. I made good money finding old and rare airsoft guns on craigslist and then reselling them on forums.

For example:
You can buy an Ar15 for around $500
A systema airsoft Ar15 is $1200-$1800

With that being said, $150 will get you a nice gas replica pistol that will do everything you need it do as a training tool.

It is unfortunate that when most people think of airsoft, they think of the plastic pea shooters that are sold at wallmart. Those are like the jennings of the airsoft world.

Here is a nice airsoft gun, only $2800!
http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwo...ft_Surgeon_Airsoft_Surgeon_JP_Match_Rifle.htm

How much does a real STI open gun cost? Here is a replica priced at $2500
http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwo...rgeon_Airsoft_Surgeon_STI_Speed_Steel_Pro.htm

I've got a friend with the trainer, he seems to like it, though I've not tried it myself. I'll second what others have said, I like using either an airgun or airsoft pistol. I've got an airsoft that has gas blowback, so the slide cycles on each shot. It's a replica of a Glock 17 and is quite realistic, including metal construction of the slide. It's got good weight too. It's not a bad way to practice at home. I think the whole thing set me back maybe $125 - I got it either through Pyramyd Air or Airsplat.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top