JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
How long ago did you find one there? With their current business model of "don't replace anything that gets purchased" I'm hesitant to drive out there :)

OFA stocks the Renegade (which is one of two or three I highly recommend) but it is only for the J Frame, or sub compact GLOCKS. I've tried them all extensively and am hooked on the Renegade. I cannot believe how well they perform.

Oh, visit Lightning Arms Sports in Beaverton. They have a web site - google it or go to the OFA Links page and hyperlink in from there. They have one of the most extensive defensive holster selections in the US and definitely west of the Mississippi. Super nice folks, and an amazing selection that no one can touch. They have a bunch of different ankles and other holsters. Tell them Dan from OFA sent you!

Wow, Dan, thanks a bunch... I was considering posting a question as to where to go to look at, check out, try, a variety of holsters for CC.... preferably on the Oregon side (no sales tax)... and here you come up with this one. Hey, you got radar ears or what?

You won't want to be using an Ankle in 90 degree summer. And you can't ankle with Shorts.

Besides, I don't. I'm 6'3" tall, and the last thing I want to do is bend all the way down, and try to hike up my pants to get to my pistol in a LIFE or DEATH situation.

Maybe good for a second "backup" pistol if you end up on the ground.

You won't want to be using an Ankle in 90 degree summer. And you can't ankle with Shorts.

Besides, I don't. I'm 6'3" tall, and the last thing I want to do is bend all the way down, and try to hike up my pants to get to my pistol in a LIFE or DEATH situation.

Maybe good for a second "backup" pistol if you end up on the ground.

I understand that. I'm 6'4" and have knee problems :)

This concealment method is for one particular aspect of my life that makes using my normal IWB setup difficult :)

I picked up my Galco Ankle Glove from Northwest Armory on McGloughlin. But I second the vote for the Renegade... I bought the Galco Ankle Glove ONLY because I couldnt find a Renegade in stock anywhere. My buddy has on for his J-Frame and that thing is crazy comfortable.
However, the Ankle glove is no slouch either. I would rate it a close second to the Renegade.
Good luck.

Oh, visit Lightning Arms Sports in Beaverton. They have a web site - google it or go to the OFA Links page and hyperlink in from there. They have one of the most extensive defensive holster selections in the US and definitely west of the Mississippi. Super nice folks, and an amazing selection that no one can touch. They have a bunch of different ankles and other holsters. Tell them Dan from OFA sent you!

+1

Can't say enough good things about these folks. Knowing exactly what you want before you call them is a good idea . . .

I carry my back up on my ankle..I have a bunch of different ankle holsters..exspensive and not so...the one that has worked the best for me is the Uncle Mikes nylon and velcro cinch strap...I carry a S&W Airlite PD, Glock 26 and Keltec 32 at different times in it.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top