JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I wouldn't say that I meant swaps, but that works too.

I have some 9mm and .308 in my possession that I won't be firing out of anything available to me, but I would like to fire it out of some of the firearms owned by you gentlemen.

Give me a bit of time to build up my ammo count again, and I'll be ready to go!

I got a few more buddies that want to come along next time. The only weekend that will work for me will be the 21st, and then it's off to train for deployment.

Does it work for you guys?
My trigger finger is getting the itch again.
Is this still a good date for everybody to go again? What do you guys think, same bat time, same bat place ( 10am at Coleman's restuarant)? I'd be up to going somewhere else besides the quarry if somebody knows a spot maybe less crowded.

I have some 9mm and .308 in my possession that I won't be firing out of anything available to me, but I would like to fire it out of some of the firearms owned by you gentlemen.

I have a 9 mm i can bring if you have ammo to burn. It's just a ruger p95, nothing fancy but I'm sure it will gladly eat up what you want to feed it.

I'd love to go burn some powder with ya, but this week-end looks like it will be cold and wet.

I don't mind cold.

I don't even mine wet.

But I hate 'cold & wet'!!

Besides, Uncle Sam is telling me that it's that time again, and I have to send him my yearly statement.

Have fun.
Frog.

I hate wreck the party, but I can't confirm that I won't be working in the morning. There are some scheduling issues that I'm trying to overcome, and I'm not sure if I'll be busy in the morning or the evening. I defnintely do want to fire that 9mm again.

Give me a call, I'll definitely get you information faster, as I'm not on a home computer. I probably won't check this boards often enough, because I'm relocating many times in the next week and a half.
Unpredictable circumstances on my end, and I hate to be so unreliable.

I will shoot rain or shine, though. Remember that.

I'd love to go burn some powder with ya, but this week-end looks like it will be cold and wet.

I don't mind cold.

I don't even mine wet.

But I hate 'cold & wet'!!

Frog.

Come on, how can you call yourself Frog if you don't like cold and wet? Well we will miss your company and hope to see you on the next one. It will warm up soon enough.

Anybody else??? All are welcome to join.

I'll try and make it out. I've got a couple of buddies from my unit that just got some new AKs that they'd like to check out. I've never shot with 'em before, but after gazillions of military ranges, I assume they'll be safe enough.

As an incentive: I've got a couple hundred rounds of .223 tracer that are just dying to be burned ;)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top