JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sounds awesome. Let's try for 10 then? Thus far it's Kennedy, bt97006, myself, and stitchclimber...if he reads this in time, that is

Buddhalux and Charles, you guys still interested?

If it's not too snowy, my car ought to make it just fine...I can give two or three people rides if needed. Where would a good meeting spot be?

Sounds awesome. Let's try for 10 then? Thus far it's Kennedy, bt97006, myself, and stitchclimber...if he reads this in time, that is

If it's not too snowy, my car ought to make it just fine...I can give two or three people rides if needed.

Where would a good meeting spot be?

Yo Guys....

I'm 'in' too! :D

I would have spoke up sooner, but had to make sure I was feeling up to it. (cold, flu thing) It seems like I'm over it, so where do we meet? I'm in Beaverton, 10 minutes from 26 and 217.

I tried unsuccessfully to find Browns Camp once, so all I know is that it is off Hyw. 6 ???

There's Coleman's Resturant, on the south side of 6 (left) about 5 - 8 miles after you turn off 26. They might even be open.

Pick a time and place. I have a blue Dodge 4 x 4 Quad.

If anyone needs a lift, I have room.

Frog.

We can meet there, or we can meet off 26 at like Fred Meyers or something, the one off of Cornelius Pass. I personally have no idea how to get there, I think my girlfriend knows. But Im sure that between us we can figure it out.
Now lets just hope that the weather is decent.

We can meet there, or we can meet off 26 at like Fred Meyers or something, the one off of Cornelius Pass. I personally have no idea how to get there, I think my girlfriend knows. But Im sure that between us we can figure it out.
Now lets just hope that the weather is decent.

No idea? It's very simple, I found it with no map last the first time I decided to traverse to Brown's Camp. The weather should be fine, it's not like we live someplace with an extreme climate. You may still hope for the best, though.

Excuse me for laughing at the fact that your girlfriend knows, and you don't. May I dare say, she's a keeper.

If I may attend, I vouch for meeting at the restaurant, instead of Fred Meyer. The reason why, is that transporting yourself to the restaurant saves the people who are lending out rides in 4x4s a significant amount of fuel, as they will continue into the hills from that point on.

If it's not too snowy, my car ought to make it just fine...I can give two or three people rides if needed. Where would a good meeting spot be?

Depending on a few variables, but I'm not certain at the moment. I'll keep you all informed, regardless of the time.

I've got bt97006's address...I'll probably be heading out to his place, but I can ask him if he wants to stop and hook up with you guys before we head the rest of the way.

My ammo conservation alarm is ringing like crazy right now....I foresee a lot of green rectangles getting converted into smoke and noise. Ever seen $500 worth of smoke? I haven't (on the civilian side), but I bet it's purty :D

sorry you'll be missing out, wildcard. Hope you have fun with your dad though. (wish my dad would like shooting :()

I will be bringing the following: one AR, a couple AKs, a .40, a .38, and possibly a couple .22s. Anyone got speed loaders for AR mags, or should I leave my clips at home?

I do believe its going to be a wonderful sight...

We are bringing our AR's (2), 9mm, 40 and a 38.

We are gonna meet you guys at the restaurant. She wants to grab some food.

I've got bt97006's address...I'll probably be heading out to his place, but I can ask him if he wants to stop and hook up with you guys before we head the rest of the way.

Yeah I don't mind stopping off to meet up with everybody. Hopefully we can show those who don't know the way how to get there. If we miss somebody, it's pretty easy. Just look for the road maintanence yard, at the summit on hwy 6 when heading west toward Tillamook( If i remember right it's fenced with gravel piles and a covered awing area). The turnoff is just before the yard on the left. Once on the gravel road take your first right and follow the main road all the way back till you cross a bridge and see a stop sign. Take a right and the rock quarry is not to far after that on your left. I know its not much to go on and many apologies if I get any of you lost. Going off of memory here and it's fading fast.

Hey bt97006,

I'll be at Colemans by 10:00 AM. If I miss you don't worry about it.

I got a Oregon Road & Recreation Altas and found Browns Camp on it. I should be able to get close enough to hear the fireworks.

See ya all there.
Frog.

does anyone have any 1911 magazines? I have a SA GI .45...no mag though. Bought it from a friend as a "loan" this weekend, but he forgot his mags...would really like to shoot at least a mag through it to try it out. I'll bring it just in case, but if not, no sweat

I've cleared time for shooting.

Is this the establishment where we are meeting?
Anybody here, please confirm before 8AM tomorrow morning.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sou...233643&sspn=0.170006,0.30899&ie=UTF8&t=h&z=12

does anyone have any 1911 magazines? I have a SA GI .45...no mag though. Bought it from a friend as a "loan" this weekend, but he forgot his mags...would really like to shoot at least a mag through it to try it out. I'll bring it just in case, but if not, no sweat

I'll see what I can do about the magazines, no guarantees.

No sweat on the magazines man. While I'm begging though, I'd really like to shoot/fondle/gaze longingly upon:

a. a PSL/Dragunov clone (in 7.62x54R)

b. a Galil/Golani sporter (in .223/5.56)

and/or c. a CETME/HK 91 clone (in .308)

I'm in the market for all of these, and would like to familiarize myself with 'em before I commit cash. I don't mind buying the ammo for them if necessary... if noone has has them/is willing to bring them out, no problem. I just like to dream :D

No sweat on the magazines man. While I'm begging though, I'd really like to shoot/fondle/gaze longingly upon:

a. a PSL/Dragunov clone (in 7.62x54R)

b. a Galil/Golani sporter (in .223/5.56)

and/or c. a CETME/HK 91 clone (in .308)

I'm in the market for all of these, and would like to familiarize myself with 'em before I commit cash. I don't mind buying the ammo for them if necessary... if noone has has them/is willing to bring them out, no problem. I just like to dream :D

:s0114: Bye bye little green rectangles!! :s0058: :gun09: :gun13: :gun10: :yes:

Too bad y'all are so far south. Sounds like fun. :cool:

Dang! I wish I was going with y'all tomorrow, but we have others meeting us at the range in Vancouver. And my Dad is coming, but he is driving up from Hillsboro..... would be better for him to go to Brown's. Oh well, next time, make sure to holler again, and I will try my best to go. It just works so well, this weekend, with the wife out of town and all. That way I can pull all the guns out of the safe without her asking all sorts of questions like, What is that gun? Where did that one come from? Aren't there more in here than last time? Why do you need more ammo when you have all this already? You get the idea........ :s0155:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top