JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Spray-n-pray said:
Aren't there more in here than last time?

:s0064: Superb!

I bet you get that question every time you pull something, eh? That's why I'm doing my buying before I get married :D

We'll see how this one goes... assuming we all end the day liking each other, it could become a monthly activity ;)

Hard for me to say though, I'm deploying soon. Shooting is just too fun to do alone though.

@Zero:

One more reason to move down to Oregon, man :p

Less rules, and in my uneducated opinion, more rifle-aholics.

Wait...one's black, and one's silver...is that the only difference? ....I don't see how the size matters that much. Why is it better if the bullet's wider?

Is the AR parallax free? How many people do you think it would kill? Does it kick hard?

Dang! I wish I was going with y'all tomorrow, but we have others meeting us at the range in Vancouver. And my Dad is coming, but he is driving up from Hillsboro..... would be better for him to go to Brown's. Oh well, next time, make sure to holler again, and I will try my best to go. It just works so well, this weekend, with the wife out of town and all. That way I can pull all the guns out of the safe without her asking all sorts of questions like, What is that gun? Where did that one come from? Aren't there more in here than last time? Why do you need more ammo when you have all this already? You get the idea........ :s0155:

:s0112: :s0114: :D

Thanks for the chuckle!
Frog.

That way I can pull all the guns out of the safe without her asking all sorts of questions like, What is that gun? Where did that one come from? Aren't there more in here than last time? Why do you need more ammo when you have all this already? You get the idea........ :s0155:

Your's must be talking to mine because they ask the SAME questions!! The only thing that shuts mine up is when I clear my throat and point to the stack of shoe boxes next to the safe. :D

Your's must be talking to mine because they ask the SAME questions!! The only thing that shuts mine up is when I clear my throat and point to the stack of shoe boxes next to the safe. :D

There is actually space for the safe with all the shoes in there?!!? My wife's shoe collection (read: obsession) took over our walk-in closet, so my safe is in a completely different room! That reminds me of something that someone said on this forum once: I will stop buying black rifles when my wife stops buying black shoes.... Sounds fair to me! :s0114:

There is actually space for the safe with all the shoes in there?!!? My wife's shoe collection (read: obsession) took over our walk-in closet, so my safe is in a completely different room! That reminds me of something that someone said on this forum once: I will stop buying black rifles when my wife stops buying black shoes.... Sounds fair to me! :s0114:

You've just nailed it. :D And the funny thing is... I'll bet the black rifles get a lot more attention than all those stupid shoes!! :s0114:

Don't complain, they'll be in the safe soon.

Buy some new Puma Black Label or Dassler in protest, see what she says then. Dwarf her shoe taste.

Ghanderson10 is on his way over and we'll be heading out shortly. Planning on stoppin by the Colemans on the way up. I'll be in a red nissan pickup with a canopy on the back. See you all soon.

I just went and it was great. I had just bought a H&R 30-06, new rubber grips for my Beretta 91FS, and 15rd mags for my Glock 27 so I had to give them a whirl. After shooting .223s for so long I had to shake off my shoulder a little after a few rounds through that 30-06. I'm not a big guy so my skinny little should took a beating. But it felt great!
I had a good time and I hope you get to do the same.
Have fun, be safe, and clean up after yourselves.

It was a great day for shooting, we started out with lunch in Bandon, then a trip to the gun shop for an hour of bs, then back to my buddies house to shoot the AR's, the SKS, a Tokarev, a couple .22's, a .357, and a couple .45's.

And the hills were full of lead, and they were satisfied!:s0155:

I just went and it was great. I had just bought a H&R 30-06, ..... After shooting .223s for so long I had to shake off my shoulder a little after a few rounds through that 30-06.

Dude! What a pansy! HA HAHAHAHA
You missed it though. After you left, a guy came down to the rifle range with his Beretta CX4. I just so happened it was in .40, so he let me shoot some of my ammo through it. SUCKA!!!!!!

:woot::buttrock:

Dude! What a pansy! HA HAHAHAHA
You missed it though. After you left, a guy came down to the rifle range with his Beretta CX4. I just so happened it was in .40, so he let me shoot some of my ammo through it. SUCKA!!!!!!
:woot::buttrock:

Come on you know the "rule"... no pictars, it didn't happen. :s0114: :s0114:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews