JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I found his service through a link someone posted on this site and dropped off a shotgun...months ago. I've lost his number and can't find it for the life of me. He was located in Hillsdale, just outside of Portland. Kristofferson's gunsmithing or guns. If anyone knows any contact information, I'd love to just get my gun back due to the length of time it's taking him to repair it.

The sad thing is that if he was a good gunsmith he would have recorded all your personal data when putting it on his books and filling out a form for what work you needed done. Then when completed or at least once a week he should have been giving you status updates. I've never heard of him, I hope you get your shotgun back.

Post a complete list of all the information you have on the guy including anything online phone etc, I'm pretty good at mining info. Is the guy a legit FFL? That would make his info open to the public and make tracking him down easier.

Could it be so simple? Just a Google for "gunsmith hillsdale oregon"?

Christopherson Gunsmithing Services
2532 SW Hamilton Court, Portland, OR 97239
(503) 244-0305 () – (503) 245-5210 (Fax) – (503) 502-7820 (Mobile)

Thanks a ton. Sorry about the late response. Vacationed in Europe but I'm back now and the information you unearthed helped a ton. For other gun owners out there, he's a nice guy, but will take his SWEET time working on things.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top