Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Anyone know of Kristofferson's gunsmithing?

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by alfakennybabe, Aug 3, 2010.

1. alfakennybabe

alfakennybabe NW PDX Member

I found his service through a link someone posted on this site and dropped off a shotgun...months ago. I've lost his number and can't find it for the life of me. He was located in Hillsdale, just outside of Portland. Kristofferson's gunsmithing or guns. If anyone knows any contact information, I'd love to just get my gun back due to the length of time it's taking him to repair it.

2. Crispy

Crispy WA Member

Why don't you just stop by the shop in person? That way you can just pick it up...

3. Trlsmn

Trlsmn In Utero (Portland) Well-Known Member

Topic moved to general firearms section

4. Celtic Armory

Celtic Armory Port Orchard, WA Member

The sad thing is that if he was a good gunsmith he would have recorded all your personal data when putting it on his books and filling out a form for what work you needed done. Then when completed or at least once a week he should have been giving you status updates. I've never heard of him, I hope you get your shotgun back.

5. Trlsmn

Trlsmn In Utero (Portland) Well-Known Member

Post a complete list of all the information you have on the guy including anything online phone etc, I'm pretty good at mining info. Is the guy a legit FFL? That would make his info open to the public and make tracking him down easier.

6. BillM

BillM Amity OR Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Could it be so simple? Just a Google for "gunsmith hillsdale oregon"?

Christopherson Gunsmithing Services
    2532 SW Hamilton Court, Portland, OR 97239
    (503) 244-0305 () – (503) 245-5210 (Fax) – (503) 502-7820 (Mobile)

7. alfakennybabe

alfakennybabe NW PDX Member

Thanks a ton. Sorry about the late response. Vacationed in Europe but I'm back now and the information you unearthed helped a ton. For other gun owners out there, he's a nice guy, but will take his SWEET time working on things.

8. tkdguy

tkdguy Portland, Oregon Silver Supporter Silver Supporter

his email is: burtonc677@wwdb.org. His full name is "Bill Christopherson, CLEA". I do not know of the man but do have his business card.