JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
its gonna be one heavy rifle to carry also.

If you remember the movie "predator" the indian named Billy carries an M16 with an 870 under it...theres a nice close up of it right before he gets killed

To register an AOW is still $200, to transfer an already registered AOW is $5.

Its called the "MasterKey", made by KAC. Spendy. Or you can get a remington MCS 870 (its a remington 870 kit with different stocks/barrels/foregrips), its pretty spendy. Then the mount is like $600 or so.

its gonna be one heavy rifle to carry also.

If you remember the movie "predator" the indian named Billy carries an M16 with an 870 under it...theres a nice close up of it right before he gets killed

it actually a mossberg.

I think for practical legal reasons, the 20 inch AR with a legal length shottie like the one in Predator is probably the way to go. No worries about NFA registration. Shortly after predator came out a company sold mounts to put the shotgun under the rifle barrel, but they were pretty substantial, so oversize it looked out of place. It cost about $100 back then. I have seen them attached with regular shotgun barrel clamps, but I do not think they would hold under recoil.

The current ones I have seen like the Knight's is nice but very expensive. Myself, I would probably just go with an M4 and keep a seperate shotgun slung in back.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top