JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Wow, normally not the best combination :) but in this case Joey has struck gold in my heart with these two websites! Now I can hold my head high and tell people that, yes, I do mix alcohol and guns on a nightly basis! Thanks Joey! :s0112::s0114:

Wow, normally not the best combination :) but in this case Joey has struck gold in my heart with these two websites! Now I can hold my head high and tell people that, yes, I do mix alcohol and guns on a nightly basis! Thanks Joey! :s0112::s0114:

Hahahaha :s0114::s0114::s0114:

Good to hear man! As the summer gets going and we get out of this wet season I'll be working more and more on the site. First order of business is getting more folks there and posting :s0155:

In an effort to get more activity to the site and GROW, we've setup a system for users over there to get FREE BEER :D

<broken link removed>

This brings back memories of yesteryear when I used to hit all the hotspots downtown on Saturday nights. There used to be a place called Cassidy's, in the window was a large sign in large bold letters that read, "FREE BEER", when you got up close to the sign in small letters it read, "Yesterday".

:s0112::s0114::s0112:

This brings back memories of yesteryear when I used to hit all the hotspots downtown on Saturday nights. There used to be a place called Cassidy's, in the window was a large sign in large bold letters that read, "FREE BEER", when you got up close to the sign in small letters it read, "Yesterday".

:s0112::s0114::s0112:

It's still there, and has an <broken link removed> -

$5.75 for a plate of chicken-fried pork belly? Yes, please! Or maybe you'd prefer a top-quality hamburger + fries... even if you add a cheap glass of beer, you'll still pay less than you would for some fast-food value meals.

:s0155:

For you Cigar guys.....if you're looking for cigars

Check out "Timber Valley Tobaccos" in Beaverton (on Walker near Cedar Hills Blvd.). I stumbled onto them a few months ago. They don't have a room to smoke, but one of the largest/best selections of cigars....and cheaper then most of the other shops around.

Beside Dawn (owner) and Debbie are awesome. Very friendly and extremely helpful for any novice learning about cigars.

IMHO

For you Cigar guys.....if you're looking for cigars

Check out "Timber Valley Tobaccos" in Beaverton (on Walker near Cedar Hills Blvd.). I stumbled onto them a few months ago. They don't have a room to smoke, but one of the largest/best selections of cigars....and cheaper then most of the other shops around.

Beside Dawn (owner) and Debbie are awesome. Very friendly and extremely helpful for any novice learning about cigars.

IMHO

Could I invite you to join a great site Northwestlibations.com they need good reviews like this and don't forget to put my screen name in the referral box....:D

Anyone that loves a good cigar and single malt scotch is a friend of mine. If they like guns too its a bonus.:s0155:

We need to set up a member pony express to bring up booze from CA to avoid the massive markup that Orgon places on the liquor in the state controlled stores. Darn near 1/3 to 50&#37; cheaper after that last big price increase.:winkkiss:

Anyone that loves a good cigar and single malt scotch is a friend of mine. If they like guns too its a bonus.:s0155:

We need to set up a member pony express to bring up booze from CA to avoid the massive markup that Orgon places on the liquor in the state controlled stores. Darn near 1/3 to 50% cheaper after that last big price increase.:winkkiss:

IMAGE_064.jpg

:s0131:

We need to set up a member pony express to bring up booze from CA to avoid the massive markup that Orgon places on the liquor in the state controlled stores. Darn near 1/3 to 50% cheaper after that last big price increase.:winkkiss:

Dude, nobody goes to Cali anymore... it's too crowded!! :D

Don't forget to ask for all new members to put "Trlsmn" in the referral box...or "Intoodeep" :D

Seriously, when you invite friends and family to enjoy the site suggest they enter your screen name in the referral box and receive credit towards "free beer".

:s0155:

We need to bring a little attention to this, I hate to drink (and brag about it) alone :D

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top