JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Lately I've been working on a new site for the Northwest called NorthwestLibations.com. I built it for the same reason I built this site, because I saw a void I wanted to fill. With all the excellent beers, wines, and spirits coming out of the Northwest, I was really shocked to find there was no place to talk about them online. For now, my vision for what the site will provide is simple:

• Discuss your favorite beers, wines, and spirits; local and distant.
  • Discuss local bars & restaurants of the Northwest.
  • Meet other like minded folks.
  • Share tips and help others with home brewing, wine making, and distilling.

If any of you are interested in helping me get it off the ground, I'd really appreciate it if you'd add it to your bookmarks, create an account, and add it to the rotation of sites you visit. The most difficult part is always getting the first 100-200 regular members. Once these are established I can begin marketing the site so when people visit they see other people and not a site with little to no activity :s0114:

It's in the beginning stages right now, so please bear with the construction :s0155:

P.S. Because this is going to be a site for those 18+ and we won't have a dog in any political fights, the rules will be quite a bit looser over there ;)

GREAT now I'm going to need a designated keyboard operator.....:(

AND I dont really want to move my computer outside when I switch over to talk cigars.:D

I have been going to Broadway Cigar in NE PDX since it opened a year ago.

Biggest and most comfortable man cave you may have ever seen. Good cigars and good folk. You will not be dissappointed! :s0155:

It can hold probably 30 to 40 comfortably, with flat screen tv, refreshments and lots of leather sofas and chairs. You wont want to leave.

I have been going to Broadway Cigar in NE PDX since it opened a year ago.

Biggest and most comfortable man cave you may have ever seen. Good cigars and good folk. You will not be dissappointed! :s0155:

It can hold probably 30 to 40 comfortably, with flat screen tv, refreshments and lots of leather sofas and chairs. You wont want to leave.

I was going to stop in there last week now I will have too!

Ah I've never been there but I've heard it's nice. I've smoked with him quite a few times at the Shilo :)

Our SOL has gotten very good at making beer. I'm interested in learning.

Every time they visit he takes home lot of water bottled in 5 gallon jugs from our well. Our water is snow melt in fractured granite. His water is from The Dalles - chlorinated Columbia River water. He thinks I should start a brewery, LOL.

I'll look forward to seeing what I can learn. :s0155:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top