JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Trick question, I know most of us have at least one :D

Mark, the owner of Metal Tech 4x4 in Newberg is a member and longtime supporter here (@Helocat). I was asking him questions and ordering parts for my FJZ80 and he mentioned he'd like to do something for our members here. He created a coupon code for us, northwestfirearms, which will take 5% off anything on the site, including price restricted items like Old Man Emu, ARB, etc. Considering some of the suspension kits they stock run five figures, it can be a sizeable discount. While they're mostly a Toyota shop, they stock lift kits for many full-size trucks, and also sell a lot of other gear and accessories for wheeling, overlanding, etc. I always try to support local small businesses, and this is one of them :)

This is awesome! My Hundy needs some goodies

We have some new goodies in development for the hundos too.

TO everyone: Every 97 cents of every $1 dollar Metal-tech 4x4 spends on manufacturing stays in the Pacific North West. All our steel, laser cutting, hardware kits, powder coating, boxes, and pallets are all sourced locally. Of course, our in house welders are all local people with full benefits supporting their families. Lots of off-road armor options out there, with MT4x4 it's all PNW and the $ stays in the PNW communities.

Thanks Mark!

I wish I didn't already have my GX470 outfitted with your bumpers haha. Maybe my wife's t4r needs some love for her birthday.

First think you for rocking our gear on your GX! The best birthday gifts are Bumpers and Sliders! Something new coming for that 4R from MT.

We have some new goodies in development for the hundos too.

TO everyone: Every 97 cents of every $1 dollar Metal-tech 4x4 spends on manufacturing stays in the Pacific North West. All our steel, laser cutting, hardware kits, powder coating, boxes, and pallets are all sourced locally. Of course, our in house welders are all local people with full benefits supporting their families. Lots of off-road armor options out there, with MT4x4 it's all PNW and the $ stays in the PNW communities.

Are the new goodies anything you can share details about yet? I have your rear link bundle in my wish list for as soon as work/income stabilizes from this virus

Are the new goodies anything you can share details about yet? I have your rear link bundle in my wish list for as soon as work/income stabilizes from this virus

Nothing formal I can share, just that there is more love for the 100's coming from us. Fully understand on the link bundles, all are in stock right now! But when the time comes we should be ready for you.

Cool!

Probably nothing for my 4x4, though...

ftdj_UPRRneQHimrQK_Scg.jpg

:D

Coming from the world of Jeep, the prices for comparable Toyota off-road parts is insane. Usually around 3x the price.

Quality is not cheep. Why one buys the Toyota in the first place. Its also why 10yrs later to Toyota's resale value is crazy high. Aftermarket needs to match the quality of the truck it's for.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top