JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have owned an HK P7M8 for many years and I am looking for something for the wife. She loves my squeeze-cocker!:eek: Well, except for the squeezing part!:D She likes the way it shoots, and we've tried a ton of other pistols but haven't found "The One". Does anyone have any real input on these new Walthers? I have read several reviews, but I am looking for your opinions. Anyone?

Wife has one and shoots it well. Feels great in the hand. Recoil is manageable based on design. Takedown for cleaning is not like any other pistol we've owned and takes a bit of getting used to. Trigger is not as good as the PPQ I own.... but I can't find anything I like better than my PPQ. She's still breaking it in with less than 500 rounds..

Too bad in Spokane.... If closer we could hit the range..

That's just the kind of info I am looking for. I've heard the trigger isn't great, which surprised me since the rest of the Walther line seems to be much better. I've heard good things about the PPQ and PPS. I am hoping one of my local ranges will have a CCP for rent soon. Or I'll just have to pack up some of my toys and head to Clackamas..:D

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top