JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Every year our major LGS, run by two brothers who are not only club members, but British Deer Society instructors and authorisers AND run a training school, have an open day at the club where they let you test out a variety of calibres of both RWS and GeCo ammunition for free. Obviously the idea is that you then buy as much of it as you are permitted [please ignore if that bit causes you upset - we have to live with it, and while we feel it is an infringement of our shooting rights, please remember that here in UK we don't HAVE any shooting rights].

I use the freebies time to stock up on good priced ammunition for my .22cal shooting - RWS R50 or something slightly less costy, and as much GeCo standard as I can hold.

This is five shots at 25m with one of my old BSA Martini rifles. R50 Match, on a good day.

1636017026095.png

Every year our major LGS, run by two brothers who are not only club members, but British Deer Society instructors and authorisers AND run a training school, have an open day at the club where they let you test out a variety of calibres of both RWS and GeCo ammunition for free. Obviously the idea is that you then buy as much of it as you are permitted [please ignore if that bit causes you upset - we have to live with it, and while we feel it is an infringement of our shooting rights, please remember that here in UK we don't HAVE any shooting rights].

I use the freebies time to stock up on good priced ammunition for my .22cal shooting - RWS R50 or something slightly less costy, and as much GeCo standard as I can hold.

This is five shots at 25m with one of my old BSA Martini rifles. R50 Match, on a good day.

View attachment 1063734
since you say you have no shooting rights in the UK, I guess I shouldn't tell you that in rural areas of the NW, we shoot .22 off our covered front porch to stay out of the rain
if the neighbors hear you shooting, they don't complain, they come over to join you

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top