JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Looks like we maybe got around 3/4" of an inch here in Seatac as well. On several occasions it really came down. "real" rain, not this pansy bubblegum stuff we have seen for the last 8 months :D

Last Edited:
Here in Douglas County, So. Oregon we FINALLY got just a little Rain.:s0108: Just enough to make the ground damp is all, but it is Rain ! :s0053:
I'm over near north edge of Roseburg and we got enough to water plants and the wind was pretty high made for A.M. work clearing the leaves.:rolleyes:

Lots of leaves came down here as well. Kinda windy yesterday, but I love the Autumn weather.:s0155: The hazy smoke got cleared away and my eyes are not burning today. :)
Yep, me and the misses love this kind a weather, this is also the time of year we like to camp were kinda weird and camp off seasons mostly .

Ya, that's all about we got in Douglas Co.:( I remember living in the Rogue Valley in 97 and the flooding totally trashed Ashland. :s0155:Darn, what a shame, HAhaha! :s0121:
lol, yeah shame

I was living in Prospect at the time and got up before day break to take a rig over to Butte Falls to to some work in it.
on the way over I just about drove into a huge washout that took about a 50ft stretch of BF/Prospect highway 30ft deep
There were lava tubes just above town gushing water, flooding town for days.....messed up a lot of stuff since its primarily pumice dirt there

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top