JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Looks like we maybe got around 3/4" of an inch here in Seatac as well. On several occasions it really came down. "real" rain, not this pansy bubblegum stuff we have seen for the last 8 months :D

Last Edited:
Here in Douglas County, So. Oregon we FINALLY got just a little Rain.:s0108: Just enough to make the ground damp is all, but it is Rain ! :s0053:
I'm over near north edge of Roseburg and we got enough to water plants and the wind was pretty high made for A.M. work clearing the leaves.:rolleyes:

Lots of leaves came down here as well. Kinda windy yesterday, but I love the Autumn weather.:s0155: The hazy smoke got cleared away and my eyes are not burning today. :)
Yep, me and the misses love this kind a weather, this is also the time of year we like to camp were kinda weird and camp off seasons mostly .

Ya, that's all about we got in Douglas Co.:( I remember living in the Rogue Valley in 97 and the flooding totally trashed Ashland. :s0155:Darn, what a shame, HAhaha! :s0121:
lol, yeah shame

I was living in Prospect at the time and got up before day break to take a rig over to Butte Falls to to some work in it.
on the way over I just about drove into a huge washout that took about a 50ft stretch of BF/Prospect highway 30ft deep
There were lava tubes just above town gushing water, flooding town for days.....messed up a lot of stuff since its primarily pumice dirt there

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top