JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Five weeks ago I received an alert that I had set up on ammoseek. It was for some .32 S&W Long being sold by Carolina Munitions. I understand shipping is slow right now, due to everybody and their mother buying up ammo, but another alert for the same ammo showed up about two weeks ago from CM (I didn't buy any on the second notice). A week ago I emailed them, asking when my purchase might ship. They never responded, so I sent them another email yesterday. I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt, for another week, but if I don't hear from them then I'm going to see about getting my money refunded, and without a doubt I won't ever order from them again. For those of you who've supported Carolina Munitions, what has been your experience with them?

Five weeks ago I received an alert that I had set up on ammoseek. It was for some .32 S&W Long being sold by Carolina Munitions. I understand shipping is slow right now, due to everybody and their mother buying up ammo, but another alert for the same ammo showed up about two weeks ago from CM (I didn't buy any on the second notice). A week ago I emailed them, asking when my purchase might ship. They never responded, so I sent them another email yesterday. I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt, for another week, but if I don't hear from them then I'm going to see about getting my money refunded, and without a doubt I won't ever order from them again. For those of you who've supported Carolina Munitions, what has been your experience with them?

I've ordered from them. It's been awhile. I don't recall if shipping was slow, but we weren't in the "Rona" mess at the time. I DO remember that their shipping was silly expensive. But the 200 rnds of what I ordered was still about $7.00 cheaper than the next cheapest, even with the silly shipping cost.

Okay, so another week has passed and I decided to call them this morning. Their voicemail box is full and "not accepting any more messages." This isn't looking good. My next step is to speak with my bank to see if I can get the funds back, but since it was a debit card purchase and not a credit card purchase I don't know which way this will go.

If I can't get my money back the first step will be to contact ammoseek.com to let them know what's happening, and suggest Carolina Munitions be barred from the listings on ammoseek's website. Then a letter to South Carolina's AG will follow.

If I want to push things after that, I'll mail legal notices (contracts) to them. Silence (tacit acquiescence) is acceptance and agreement to the terms offered. If they remain silent, the third notice is the notice of default, and the contract/offer becomes binding.

Then, filing a UCC 1 in the public records will halt their ability to perform any sort of commerce until the debt is cleared. This is how credit card companies, the IRS, etc. function, and many people don't know they can use these same tools to navigate the sea of commerce.

If I can't get my money back the first step will be to contact ammoseek.com to let them know what's happening, and suggest Carolina Munitions be barred from the listings on ammoseek's website. Then a letter to South Carolina's AG will follow.

If I want to push things after that, I'll mail legal notices (contracts) to them. Silence (tacit acquiescence) is acceptance and agreement to the terms offered. If they remain silent, the third notice is the notice of default, and the contract/offer becomes binding.

Then, filing a UCC 1 in the public records will halt their ability to perform any sort of commerce until the debt is cleared. This is how credit card companies, the IRS, etc. function, and many people don't know they can use these same tools to navigate the sea of commerce.
Sounds like they messed with the wrong consumer:)

I have never ordered from them because they price ammo cheap to get listed first on ammo search engines and then charge ridiculous shipping fees.

I got some 32 acp from them a few months ago.
I remember their shipping was slow - and when I started watching their tracking - it all shipped from Texas.
They are probably just drop shipping from a distributor off site - and having one more link in their chain of delay.

I also remember cruising their entire site. At the time - there were like... 3 actual ammo stocks listed as 'in stock'. I remember thinking - "is someone even there at an empty shop..?"

Ammoseek sent me there, too.

Last Edited:
This is a shame. I'd say that with the RONA and everyone scrambling to buy up all the ammo, this company couldn't keep up with it and foundered.

I would imagine you might be able to find a bunch of Carolina Munitions ammo on Gun Broker, for insane prices. Or maybe even some here at NWFA! :D

Ordered from them last year and shipped within 2 days. I hate that sinking feeling I'm being neglected as a customer despite the current market. Plenty other suppliers are also inundated yet find a way to make sure their customers are well taken care of. I'm not affiliated with Selway Armory; however, they earn my business.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top