JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
this was my dads gun,he has been gone 20 yrs now ,it is a 9 shot and a great shooter,light weight and it loves them stinger rounds.

sentinel 001.jpg

sentinel 002.jpg

sentinel 003.jpg

sentinel 004.jpg

I had a Mark III High Standard Sentinel, around 1970 vintage, with easy-exchange Long Rifle and Magnum convertable cylinders. All blued steel with smooth, chubby wood wrap-around grips. It wasn't just pretty, it was a great gun! Alas, I sold it in the 1980 recession.....................elsullo :(

I had a Mark III High Standard Sentinel, around 1970 vintage, with easy-exchange Long Rifle and Magnum convertable cylinders. All blued steel with smooth, chubby wood wrap-around grips. It wasn't just pretty, it was a great gun! Alas, I sold it in the 1980 recession.....................elsullo :(

I had one of those too, I used it in a trade, but wish I had it back. NICE gun.

I have a High Standard Sentinel (R106) with a 6" barrel. I love that gun. It's easily one of my favorites. I bought it about a year ago because my father-in-law has one and I knew how much he enjoyed his. I bet he has over 10,000 rounds through his. I've only put about 500-1000 rounds through mine personally and it shoots flawlessly. In fact, I just picked up a box of 22 short that I plan to put through it this weekend. I've only shot 22lr through it so far. If anyone is looking to sell one for a fair price, I'll take it!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top