JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
this was my dads gun,he has been gone 20 yrs now ,it is a 9 shot and a great shooter,light weight and it loves them stinger rounds.

sentinel 001.jpg

sentinel 002.jpg

sentinel 003.jpg

sentinel 004.jpg

I had a Mark III High Standard Sentinel, around 1970 vintage, with easy-exchange Long Rifle and Magnum convertable cylinders. All blued steel with smooth, chubby wood wrap-around grips. It wasn't just pretty, it was a great gun! Alas, I sold it in the 1980 recession.....................elsullo :(

I had a Mark III High Standard Sentinel, around 1970 vintage, with easy-exchange Long Rifle and Magnum convertable cylinders. All blued steel with smooth, chubby wood wrap-around grips. It wasn't just pretty, it was a great gun! Alas, I sold it in the 1980 recession.....................elsullo :(

I had one of those too, I used it in a trade, but wish I had it back. NICE gun.

I have a High Standard Sentinel (R106) with a 6" barrel. I love that gun. It's easily one of my favorites. I bought it about a year ago because my father-in-law has one and I knew how much he enjoyed his. I bet he has over 10,000 rounds through his. I've only put about 500-1000 rounds through mine personally and it shoots flawlessly. In fact, I just picked up a box of 22 short that I plan to put through it this weekend. I've only shot 22lr through it so far. If anyone is looking to sell one for a fair price, I'll take it!

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top