JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I want your gun!

Grab N Go

DSC01906.jpg

I normaly carry what I make, no pics available ATT. I carry more or less than one; God gave me pockets, to leave them empty is a sin.
Bob Terzuala made me and gave me a couple of knives as gifts when we were buds in the 80's, a bit large for EDC,, outside a full blown jungle that is, I don't think he ever duplicated the designs he made for me. I've been carrying his prototype Titanium side locker for 23 years now, it's the same knife that was in the 1988-9 trifold catalog. I use it everyday (sorta shocked him when he saw the wear and tear of 20 years!) but like I said to him "all those marks are like lines on a map, that knife has been on 3 seas and 3 continents and not by any tourist route either!"
same for his parang and Kukuri he made back in '88!
They both traveled to Australia and went all way round via 4X4 before there was a complete paved road, 28,000 miles total and it was mostly bush, cutting bamboo, brush, roos, chooks, pumkin, suger cane,wait a minute vines, snakes and lizards, fire wood all the way round.

Sorry for the tangent/necro here but I am trying to figure out what the OR. law is regarding a fixed blade carry. My google-foo is failing me. What can size fixed blade can be carried and in what manner for you to be legal?

-d

I carry a 9100 Benchmade.
FYI Here is the law.
FEDERAL CODES-
18 USC 1716 (G) (2) (1-4) provides this summary: Switchblade knives can be shipped to civilian and armed forces supply or procurement officers and employees of the Federal government ordering or procuring or purchasing such knives in connection with activities in the Federal government; to supply or procurement officers in the National Guard, the Air National Guard or militia of the state or territory of the District of Columbia ordering, procuring or purchasing such knives in connection with the activities of such organizations; to supply or procurement officers or employees of the municipal government of the District of Columbia or the government of any state or territory of any county, city, or other political subdivision of a state or territory ordering, procuring or purchasing such knives in connection with the activities of such government.

Sorry for the tangent/necro here but I am trying to figure out what the OR. law is regarding a fixed blade carry. My google-foo is failing me. What can size fixed blade can be carried and in what manner for you to be legal?

-d

unconcealed: anything you want to carry
concealed: no blade length limit, but the knife must not be a thrusting knife- dirk, dagger, stiletto, are the examples the ORS gives. nothing double bladed, swinging by centrifugal force, or swung open by spring.

but to emphasize- if you don't conceal it, you can carry whatever you want. a bubbleguming sword even.

I used to carry a Benchmade 806D2, then moved on to a Strider GB, But now.. it's my first gen Strider SMF 'beater' that rides on my strongside most days.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews