JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Last night at about 7 pm PDT, 11 April, 2017? I think I have the local time right. About Richter 4. Off the coast of Bandon Oregon. Looks like at the big Cascadian Subduction fault?

Reason I ask I was taking an Old Coot nap at the time, just resting in bed awake and I do not remember feeling ANYTHING. About 43N, 123W. Kinda. Thereabouts. Strange. That is all.

Yeah, I felt it. I feel it every time my sister in law comes to visit.
When she leaves I have to go under the house with a sledge and knock the supports back to center.

Up here in WA there was nothing felt.

2017 - the year without a spring or summer

It was quite nice here in Florence on Saturday so we packed up about 10 handguns, some nephews & their kids & went shootin'. Shot my nephew's new 9mm Sig Legion SAO & it was super sweet. I think it had self-guided bullets because I was hitting everything I aimed at. Popping 4" balloons at 50', hitting an 8" gong repeatedly at around 90' & bouncing a beer can up a hill, again at about 50'. And then it all turned to crap Sunday, yesterday & today.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top