JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
As reloaders we absolutley HATE processing brass, that said if you advertised that you:
Clean the brass
Size the brass
Trim the brass
Remove the burr inside and out on the brass
You would have many of us as customers.

Home inspections, real estate or property manager.

All of these have some license expenses that you can attain for $1000 or under, which are online classes or in-person plus the test.

Whatever you choose to do it will need to be something that you truly love. If you are the boss, it's hard to motivate yourself if you don't really like what you are doing. These is good money to be made buying things on Craigslist and selling them on Ebay. After I retired, my wife and I opened a small coffee and sandwich shop. It did very well and we were able to sell it at a profit. However, food service is not for the faint of heart and you are regulated and taxed to death. There are sites on the internet where you can learn more about owning your own business, just don't buy one on the internet!

Real Estate agent. My dad retired from being a plumber after 50 years. He couldn't handle sitting around the house so took up real estate to keep himself busy. Just working part time when he felt like it, he made more than he was making full time as a plumber.

I was pretty close to opening up a mail order (drop ship) beer/wine brewing supply biz for a while and still may in the future. No matter how bad the economy gets, people always find money to spend on alcohol. With folks spending so much more time at home due to covid, brewing your own booze can be entertaining in more ways than one...

And I second what @spider recommended. The last three houses I purchased had weeks long waiting lists to get the inspection conducted. There could have been a dozen more inspectors and still enough work to go around.

A basement probably isn't the best storefront for a small business.

Unless mom says it's ok. And the LARPing gear is put away. :D

Too bad... the best skin suits are made in basements.

:D
Ah. I am praying for you.

I have come up with a BLM character living in the basement in an effort to become a social media giant, but I am too old and I have body hair, so it would never work.

I am brainstorming some body armor made from hemp. I saw where BLM was fund raising for armor. I think this has actual possibilities. I completely understand that hemp armor won't work but they will be so baked they'll never know they've been shot.

As reloaders we absolutley HATE processing brass, that said if you advertised that you:
Clean the brass
Size the brass
Trim the brass
Remove the burr inside and out on the brass
You would have many of us as customers.

Dillon Super 1050 with swager and case trimer, Sizing die and cement mixer and your in business. If you don't want to do the press manually you can add a autor drive to the press

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top