Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Any Sig Shops Around Portland with Sig Scorpion 1911's?

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by havinnoj, Dec 20, 2011.

1. havinnoj

havinnoj Portland Member

I'm looking to get one of these in my hands before I buy but the shops I've called or checked out don't have anything. Anybody seen one locally?

2. BK1

BK1 Oregon New Member

I've looked at one at the Gunbroker in Tigard. I think I've also seen one at Wholesale Sports on 82nd. No idea if either place has one now.

3. Skang

Skang WA Well-Known Member

I do remember seeing one at Wholesale Sports on 82nd also. Pretty long time ago though.

4. Cougfan2

Cougfan2 Hillsboro, OR Well-Known Member

If you just want to get a feel for the gun you might also want to look to see if anyone has the Sig 1911 Tactical. It's Nitron finish vs. Cerakote which is the only difference I know of between the two pistols, unless someone has different info.

5. 22many

22many PNW Well-Known Member

Jc weaponry in vancouver has awesome deals on sigs and is a sig vender. Pm him or call him to see what he has in stock. If he doesn't have one he might be able to point you in the right direction on who does.

Also, if you get the scorpion, I expect a full range report with pics! Those are truley awesome looking guns!

6. Cougfan2

Cougfan2 Hillsboro, OR Well-Known Member

+1 for JC Weaponry. Awesome pricing on Sigs and a good guy to deal with.