JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've looked at one at the Gunbroker in Tigard. I think I've also seen one at Wholesale Sports on 82nd. No idea if either place has one now.

If you just want to get a feel for the gun you might also want to look to see if anyone has the Sig 1911 Tactical. It's Nitron finish vs. Cerakote which is the only difference I know of between the two pistols, unless someone has different info.

Jc weaponry in vancouver has awesome deals on sigs and is a sig vender. Pm him or call him to see what he has in stock. If he doesn't have one he might be able to point you in the right direction on who does.

Also, if you get the scorpion, I expect a full range report with pics! Those are truley awesome looking guns!

Jc weaponry in vancouver has awesome deals on sigs and is a sig vender. Pm him or call him to see what he has in stock. If he doesn't have one he might be able to point you in the right direction on who does.

Also, if you get the scorpion, I expect a full range report with pics! Those are truley awesome looking guns!

+1 for JC Weaponry. Awesome pricing on Sigs and a good guy to deal with.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top