JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am looking to move there within a months time. I really do not need anything gun related except for a silencer dealer who can accept a transfer from Wired of a suppressor. I am at this point mostly interested in weird historical items and suppressors as, well, I have just about everything I could want.

While I believe I would be able to shoot on the property I am purchasing, I am wondering if there are any good spots that are available. Preferably places that allow suppressed MGs.

Not to hijack your thread, just asking if you've run into a lot of ranges that restrict MGs? I'm a member of two and only one restricts items. MGs are allowed with board permission and .50 BMG is absolutely not allowed.

Yes. While I own several forms of 50 cal, none of them are BMG. (50 cal Muzzleloader, 50 Beowulf, 50ae, and 500 S&W Magnum)

Several ranges have restricted MGs that I have been to. A lot of places have their rules on rates of fire and even though the STEN is arguably slower than many folks I have met with a semi auto, even it is still disallowed. (I have a STEN and an m11/nine with Lage uppers.)
After owning one, the poem, ode to a STEN gun makes perfect sense.

You wicked piece of vicious tin!
Call you a gun? Don't make me grin.
You're just a bloated piece of pipe.
You couldn't hit a hunk of tripe.
But when you're with me in the night,
I'll tell you pal, you're just alright!
Each day I wipe you free of dirt.
Your dratted corners tear my shirt.
I cuss at you and call you names,
You're much more trouble than my dames.
But boy, do I love to hear you yammer
When you 're spitting lead in a business manner.
You conceited pile of salvage junk.
I think this prowess talk is bunk.
Yet if I want a wall of lead
Thrown at some Jerry's head
It is to you I raise my hat;
You're a damn good pal...
You silly gat!

I just visited a friend in the area and we went to a half dozen shops around the area (small and big box). If I wasn't firmly entrenched in Oregon career wise, this would be an area I'd love to relocate to!

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top