JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yes with my broken wrist a double stack 45 caused me grip problems. I was worried that might translate to my other fat grip guns like my HK USP or my G-20, XDM 10 MM's, XD45 SC M2. I worried most about those wiith a grip safety, but they were all kinder to me. I loved the Para, but it serves my son better.

I don't like the doublestacks as much. My first one was a P15-40, and though it shot well it was too big for my palm. For some reason I love their expert model. They're inexpensive compared to others, came with a match barrel and eat whatever you feed it. I miss that P15-40 but am glad I traded it....especially for what I got.

Old post but the one gun I regret everyday getting rid of was my 4.25" barrel , double stack 9mm Black Ops Recon. It was the most perfect gun I have owned!! But like an idiot I sold to a friend who wanted a match for his 5 inch model. I will never forgive myself!

latest?cb=20150316143056.gif