JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anything out there that does the same thing, relatively easy barrel change and short stroke, lighter and cheaper?

It wants one badly - my precioussss! But it's a bit spendy and heavy. I could accept the 2.5K for a single caliber setup. But 600 for another barrel feels a bit steep. I handled one the other day and I think it was over 8lbs with a 11" barrell. I have an 18" heavy contour barrell , 3-9 scope and a buttock with some extra weight. And it felt almost the same.

I love my MCX so much in 16" I am considering getting the 4.5" K model , wait that's the MPX

Either way they are great guns and my 416 HK has sat in the safe since getting the virtus MCX

Anything out there that does the same thing, relatively easy barrel change and short stroke, lighter and cheaper?

It wants one badly - my precioussss! But it's a bit spendy and heavy. I could accept the 2.5K for a single caliber setup. But 600 for another barrel feels a bit steep. I handled one the other day and I think it was over 8lbs with a 11" barrell. I have an 18" heavy contour barrell , 3-9 scope and a buttock with some extra weight. And it felt almost the same.
PSA jakl

If you're willing to spend 2500 on a rifle, I have a hard time believing you're worried about another 600, especially if it's the gun you actually want, not just a copy or "close enough." Just buy the real McCoy and be done with it

If you're willing to spend 2500 on a rifle, I have a hard time believing you're worried about another 600, especially if it's the gun you actually want, not just a copy or "close enough." Just buy the real McCoy and be done with it
One problem that plagues this community is people tend to spend all their money on the gun itself and dont have enough left over for ammo and the extra bits (Im guilty of this too).

One problem that plagues this community is people tend to spend all their money on the gun itself and dont have enough left over for ammo and the extra bits (Im guilty of this too).
They don't WANT to buy the extras. If you can burn $2500, you can be patient and crap out another $600 later. If 600 is absolutely unaffordable, we shouldn't be talking about 2500 from the start.

They don't WANT to buy the extras. If you can burn $2500, you can be patient and crap out another $600 later. If 600 is absolutely unaffordable, we shouldn't be talking about 2500 from the start.
Agreed but I also couldnt count how many times I've heard/seen people talking about "I have $3k in my savings account I'm going to buy a Scar 17" or along those lines. Then start complaining because they cant afford to shoot it

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top