JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I received the model 1903 rifle posted above with the stag horn end piece today. It's even prettier in person. Amazing craftmanship on a rifle over hundred years old. I love it!

I received the model 1903 with the ribbed barrel and the stag horn end piece today, and it's even prettier in person. Amazing craftmanship on an over a hundred year old rifle. I love it!

I only really need one of these beauties, it's a 1956 in .270, inherited it from my uncle.
I love the Bakelite scope adjustment caps that it still has intact.
IMG_4736.JPG
IMG_4737.JPG
IMG_4738.JPG
IMG_4739.JPG
IMG_4740.JPG
IMG_4742.JPG

OK. You guys asked for it!
Here is my beauty. :s0140:

I don't know where to start with this one.
It's more screwed up than a soup sandwich. o_O

It's a GI Saginaw 30 carbine. With a new GI barrel. That was drilled and taped for a front sight.
The M2 op rod, bolt and trigger are chromed. The rest is polished blue.

DSCN4205.JPG DSCN4206.JPG

Last Edited:
Added some info to my first post.

I need front and rear GI sights and a barrel band.
I already have a nice GI birch stock I got from the CMP.

That's all It needs to be back in GI form. [Except the finish]

But I must be a little sick in the head. Because I keep thinking about installing a nice wood handguard I already have. And refinishing the mannlicher stock. :s0108:

Maybe I can get motivated a fix this guy up?

Anybody have a line on a sporting rifle front site [ Probably Remington] with two holes for mounting. 2'' on center? The original is long gone.

I will just get a GI rear sight.
The wood will be a fun project. And it will look classier with the wood front handguard. :D

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top