JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I received the model 1903 rifle posted above with the stag horn end piece today. It's even prettier in person. Amazing craftmanship on a rifle over hundred years old. I love it!

I received the model 1903 with the ribbed barrel and the stag horn end piece today, and it's even prettier in person. Amazing craftmanship on an over a hundred year old rifle. I love it!

I only really need one of these beauties, it's a 1956 in .270, inherited it from my uncle.
I love the Bakelite scope adjustment caps that it still has intact.
IMG_4736.JPG
IMG_4737.JPG
IMG_4738.JPG
IMG_4739.JPG
IMG_4740.JPG
IMG_4742.JPG

OK. You guys asked for it!
Here is my beauty. :s0140:

I don't know where to start with this one.
It's more screwed up than a soup sandwich. o_O

It's a GI Saginaw 30 carbine. With a new GI barrel. That was drilled and taped for a front sight.
The M2 op rod, bolt and trigger are chromed. The rest is polished blue.

DSCN4205.JPG DSCN4206.JPG

Last Edited:
Added some info to my first post.

I need front and rear GI sights and a barrel band.
I already have a nice GI birch stock I got from the CMP.

That's all It needs to be back in GI form. [Except the finish]

But I must be a little sick in the head. Because I keep thinking about installing a nice wood handguard I already have. And refinishing the mannlicher stock. :s0108:

Maybe I can get motivated a fix this guy up?

Anybody have a line on a sporting rifle front site [ Probably Remington] with two holes for mounting. 2'' on center? The original is long gone.

I will just get a GI rear sight.
The wood will be a fun project. And it will look classier with the wood front handguard. :D

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top