JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Does any one have any first hand knowledge using any of the piston driven sig sauer rifles. Wondering how the push rod system holds up over time, but any info would be helpful. Thanks.

If you are including the 556, than yes I have one. It is fairly accurate, dead reliable and easy to take apart and clean. I would trust this rifle to work every time the trigger is pulled. I would say that the dwon sides could be called personal taste. There aren't as many after market parts for it as some other platforms, the balance is very different than an AR if that is what you are used to, and it is pretty hard on brass during the extraction process. Over all I think it is pretty good for what you are getting, especially when you look at what some of the other platforms are selling for these days.

Not sure what models you're looking at.

I had a 551 select fire, was a great solid gun, just too nose heavy for me...so down the road it went.

sig551.jpg

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top