JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I don't believe there is any difference. A concealed handgun is a concealed handgun. Why not just get your CHL and be legal?

Well since many places do not consider antiques firearms , and place them under the same rules / laws... as a modern firearm , you might be okay to conceal carry without a permit....
That said...

I am not a lawyer , nor play one on TV...also I would not want to be a test court case either....
I would strongly suggest you get a permit and be legal...its far easier , than explaining yourself to a law enforcement officer or in a courtroom.

Andy

Well since many places do not consider antiques , firearms and place them under the same rules / laws..you might be okay to conceal carry without a permit....
That said...

I am not a lawyer , nor play one on TV...also I would not want to be a test court case either....
I would strongly suggest you get a permit and be legal...its far easier , than explaining yourself to a law enforcement officer or in a court

Andy

Tis true, and I agree as well! Especially if you get in a spot where you have to use it!

And, since asking for legal advice like this on an internet forum can be inherently dangerous and full of misinformation.....

I would consult your county LE office or maybe an attorney that specializes in firearms in Oregon.

To keep false information and suggestions of doing something that could potentially break the law out of this.....

Thread closed.

Status

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews