JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The "new normal" does indeed really suck.
At the risk of sounding uncaring , unfeeling or selfish , reading stories like this makes me feel worried for my guns and hobbies.

It is not that I am not saddened by the loss of life or injuries , but that I am way too worried about the fallout for those who own and use firearms responsibly.

Not too long ago you could own a gun without justification or feeling like a second class citizen.
Both of which I feel like at times.
Andy

Last Edited:
Not too long ago you could own a gun without justification or feeling like a second class citizen.
This is because the government and mainstream media have stigmatized gun owner as second class citizens. I'll remain a deplorable second class citizen, who has the ability to protect himself and his loved ones...

One day, we may be called on to finally dispose our masters... Just remain prepared...

I'm right there with you Andy. I refuse to associate my ownership of firearms with those that misuse them in any fashion, but I feel I'm thrown into that group by others.
I was raised in AZ where my dad would regularly take us shooting and hunting. I was so darn proud of that. I even attended the local NRA hunter safety course two years in a row with my buddies from the neighborhood because it was so much fun (all of the big guns came out during the last day at the range). I paid for my first .22 in 7th grade from what I made working during the summer on a farm.
I now find myself being very careful who I talk to about shooting/reloading.

I'm right there with you Andy. I refuse to associate my ownership of firearms with those that misuse them in any fashion, but I feel I'm thrown into that group by others.
I was raised in AZ where my dad would regularly take us shooting and hunting. I was so darn proud of that. I even attended the local NRA hunter safety course two years in a row with my buddies from the neighborhood because it was so much fun (all of the big guns came out during the last day at the range). I paid for my first .22 in 7th grade from what I made working during the summer on a farm.
I now find myself being very careful who I talk to about shooting/reloading.
This is a sad state of affairs, not being able to openly share a great hobby. Gun owners are vilified by their government and the media...

We are quickly losing our Roots...

This is because the government and mainstream media have stigmatized gun owner as second class citizens. I'll remain a deplorable second class citizen, who has the ability to protect himself and his loved ones...

One day, we may be called on to finally dispose our masters... Just remain prepared...

That was one of eric holders little pipe dreams, shame gun owners like smokers. Just wait until hitlary is crowned,,,

The media encourages and fuels this type of thing now.
Sadly Im with @HuckleberryFun
Not shocked anymore since they love to report on it and inspire new crazies or worse.. if its race related they fuel young ignorant teens hate for leos and races aside from their own by selective reporting.

Glenn had been arrested 16 times in the past.....Glenn was well-known to police.

16 arrests and he's still walking around free. That says a lot. Maybe if they get serious about dealing with criminals, "gun violence" will lessen.

Last Edited:
Sure does help the anti gun agenda though. All the race, class and gender baiting is starting to pay off it seems.
How many rage filled young blacks and others wanting to kill cops have they created?

Funny you mention that.

Dallas cop files lawsuit against Black Lives Matter, Obama Dallas Cop Files Lawsuit Against Black Lives Matter, Obama

This Officer thought it was enough. Good on him. He'll never win, but I hope he sways some votes

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top