JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Cuz I just got another G17. My first gen 4 Glock. Got a hell of a deal on it, gun needs real sights, and thats it. Came with 2 Taran Tactical +5 baseplate equipped mags plus one with a normal baseplate. It was missing the pin in the backstrap. I made a new pin, all is well. Will order the correct part soon enough. Otherwise, its a Glock. Function tests fine. Gotta go shoot it soon. And decide on sights at some point. Leaning toward Trijicon HDs, because they are as close to the Sig Xray as I can get for a Glock.

Im falling behind.... I only have one, but I'm very happy with it;)
Screw the government.

For fear of my wife finding this website.

I'll refrain from posting the number of Glocks I own.

Congrats, I bought a Gen 4 G17 a couple of months ago too, because it was too good of a price to say no to. I needed another Glock like I needed another hole in the head, but sometimes you just can't say no!

My internal struggle - leave it stock save for sights, or go full crazy and do a threaded barrel with a comp, magwell, lighter trigger, etc and build a race gun, sans red dot. I don't shoot competition, but a laser flat shooting gun has some appeal.

I like these Ameriglo sights on my G19.

78891553-A242-477A-9968-71AA472A507B.jpeg

DSC06046.jpg
Wait...wrong thread...:eek::D
Just kidding with you all...
Its always nice to get a gun that works for you and that you can do the little things on to make it yours...like sights and such.
Looking forward to seeing the pictures of your new to you Glock.
Andy

The AmeriGlos look alright, I typically run their standard thin .125" front sight, with an plain all black rear, but after seeing the Sig X Ray sights on the P365 and the Legion, the rest became "meh" - I dig the I Dot Pros from AmeriGlo, and the CAP sights too. , I don't love 3 dot sights, I like straight 8 type dot over dot, or dot the i type sights.

I used to be a big fan of XS Big Dots, but found square sights with a very visible front post easier to use.

Not having anything to compare it to, I like the factory glock night sights. Mine are on a 5 year old gun and they are bright.

They are the 3 dot though and I saw you were not a fan.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top