JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm sorry, but I have trouble conjuring up a picture of a handgun that a two, or three year old could fire:confused::confused:

Maybe a cocked revolver ? A double action semi-auto with the hammer cocked? If it was either of these, there has got to be a law against STUPIDITY! o_Oo_O

Some of these reports sound a little fishy to me.:rolleyes:

My three year old could pull the trigger on any gun i own. His nerf dart guns have heavier triggers than any handgun in the house and about the same as those in my rifles and shotguns. Thus we keep them out of his reach.

In my previous marriage i did an experiment with my then 5 year old step daughter. I had a sig 220 double action. I cleated the gun and had her dry fire it. that 40lb soaking wet little girl had no difficulty pulling a 10lb trigger. Kids + guns without direct adult supervision do not mix.

Proper teaching of when its ok to touch/use a gun + safe gun handling and responsible parenting make for great family fun and bonding. Failing any one of those will result in tragedy.

The fathers a felon and can't own firearms, a pregnant wife, a grandmother, a two year old, plus two pit bulls all packed into a motel room.
Doesn't sound like the Cleaver family.

I think the point here is even people like reid, pelospuke, and many other anti gun liberals own guns, but they do not want anyone else owning and they are all idiots like Biden and his shoot through the door BS, are all out there in full bloom, so owning a gun and doing stupid things is not a black eye on gun owners in general, it is a black eye on the idiots themselves and those that are like them. Stupidity is stupidity and tyranny is tyranny, and all of it only reflects on itself and the perps that originate it. Most "Gun Owners" are intelligent and mostly responsible people. Self inflicted black eyes are not a contagious disease. As much as libs would like it to be.

Wouldn't you expect the father to be charged as a felon in possession?

What I was commenting on was the blanket black eye on gun owners... title.
As far as I am concerned the only thing that gives gun owners a black eye is failure to protect the 2nd amendment by all necessary means.
The title should have maybe been idiot disrespects and endangers his children.
Nothing to do with other gun owners.

Also I am not a judge or jury member. If the idiot is an idiot he should and probably will be treated like an idiot. :) An individual that acts stupidly and negligently is not nor should be an indictment on "gun owners" it is upon himself. and himself only.
Just an observation and it happens too often.
Again most gun owners are good responsible people. Judge that sob on his own deeds.
Sometimes simple blanket statements and labels become gun owners own worst poison.

Also it all seems fishy.
Maybe wait till the investigation is completed and the media hype is out of the way to see what actually happened.
Just a suggestion.
The father was a felon and could not buy a gun, the mom did. The whole thing of them living in a motel along with a couple pit bulls etc; and all the story is just weird anyway.

Last Edited:
I agree with you Taku which is why I put gun owner in quotes, meaning they are obviously not. Nor should be lumped in with responsible upstanding folks.

Last Edited:
Funny Joke.........:confused:o_O

Define "Intelligent."

(Notice I used "Quotes", not (parenthesis)....:)

They don't leave loaded guns laying around in the reach of little kids and usually refrain from shooting themselves in the arse and gut and feet and things like that .

They just have not figured out that they have to actually get out and vote yet though :(

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top